Player Store

Banackock

Store Purchases - Additions.

Equipment - $1,500,000 or $2,000,000 per

1. Player (F+D) - Gloves, Shoulder pads, Stick and Skates.
  2. Goalie (G) - Pads, Glove, Stick, Skates

• 1.5M per piece of equipment (6M for all).
  • Can be boughten a maximum of once per career.
  • Gloves = PH, PA, SC (+3) Shoulder pads = FI, CK, ST (+3), Skates (SK) & Stick (PH, SC, PA)
  • Pads (RBC), Skates (SK, AG), ETC.

Savings Account - 25% interest seasonally. 

1. 25% interest return rate. EX, 1M = 250k return rate seasonally if left untouched.
  2. This is mostly a joke. Somewhat fun? WHO KNOWS. It's to get the ideas flowing. MAKE THE STORE GREAT AGAIN! (was it ever?)

Store Purchases - Changes

1. TPA Recall - $500,000

Current: You may recall TPA added to a single attribute that has been updated as far as 70, recalling up to, and including, 10 TPA. Contact Josh. with the attribute you'd like recalled.

Proposed: You may recall TPA added to a single attribute that has been updated as far as 75, recalling up to, and including, 10 TPA. Contact Josh. with the attribute you'd like recalled.

2. TPA REROLL - $6,000,000

Current: Off-season ONLY.

ProposedUp and until the trade deadline. Once the deadline passes, you can no longer TPA reroll.

2. Experience Points - $500k to 3M

Current: 

1 PT - $500,000

3 PT - $1,000,000

10 PT - $3,000,000

Proposed

1 PT - $100,000

5 PT - $500,000

10 PT - $1,000,000

I've never been a fan of equipment. If we're increasing attributes, just give me TPE.

TPA Recall - Sure.

TPE Re-roll - Hard no. Off-season only (once you make the VHL at least). I'm not interested in seeing players re-roll their TPE mid-season depending on player acquisitions of their teams.

Experience Points - Sure.

Point 7 in there says that the rule on TPA Re-roll is actually what you are suggesting and I didn’t see any further announcements saying that this rule was being scrapped, so I don’t know if it’s a case of it got scrapped behind the scenes or the player store description for the re-roll just never got updated accordingly.

I’d say the one I’m not a fan of is the experience points change. Especially with quite a bit of focus in some recent articles talking about the effect of morale in the sim (how it potentially plays more of a part than initially thought) and experience (according to the manual) affecting that, I don’t think reducing the cost is the right move. Plus I’m not a fan of having purchases available outside of the $250k intervals