Bana leads Seattle to 3rd cup

Steve

Seattle seems like a great team to be on at this point in the season. We have all the testing complete and know what lines work. Our legendary GM Bana is a fucking genius. There really should be a trophy named after him, he is that good. Not only has he been in the league for many many seasons, he knows the system and strives to improve our league. He truly is amazing. The entire team looks up to him and he embraces all input from the team. What more could a player ask for from the leader.

If I retire early, it won't be because of Seattle or Bana, it will be the lack of a proper sim engine. Yes, I am still beating that dead horse.

The playoffs are where we want to shine. The season is just for testing and warming up for the big show. We are poised to 3 pete and the whole team thinks it is going to happen.

Let's get this season over and get to the good part, the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

*Retiring early because his build didn't pay off since that one lucky good season playing with a certain forward on that team.

(Yes I am back for some stack beef)

Not retiring, I might move to forward if it fits in with the team plans. Yes we had a great season on a personal note.