Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 82 - Dunkin-Donuts Black Gay?

Devise

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/26248107/file.html

Three people begin the show but do they all make it to the end? Is this like an episode of Game of Thrones? Who gets poisoned? Who is pregnant and gets stabbed in the stomach? Who loses their head? 

Truthfully nobody as we power through World Cup changes, a smooth off season. Chris and I battle a bit with the Slobo conversation as Jericho keeps his ego in check for once. Green has a special message for Kesler and we really open up the forum for next weeks PajodTask, your going to want to get in on it. You can expect all this and more as the Pajodcast pushes it's way closer to the illustrious Episode 100! 

Zippyshare better get their shit together and start letting people on mobile devices to listen to audio files. I was about halfway through until my bus came by and I had to get off my computer, now I have to wait until I get home to listen. Fuck you zippyshare.

Zippyshare better get their shit together and start letting people on mobile devices to listen to audio files. I was about halfway through until my bus came by and I had to get off my computer, now I have to wait until I get home to listen. Fuck you zippyshare.

Yeah pisses me off I cant listen to it on my Ipad.. but just like you I listened to like half of it and am gonna either wait till business class or after school to finish it.

Yeah for iPhone/iPad you need to download it on pc, and add it through iTunes likely. Must say I'm happy with my switch from the iPhone to the Samsung

#leavingschoolnowtopickupgaxyforpodcastlistennow

Green:

Soundcloud > Zshare.

Soundcloud you don't have to download and it works on all mobile devices.

That's a bit of a understatement 

It came off like that but there was actually no hostility. Chris and I were just in a heated debate and I had thought he had already made most of his point clear. The fact that we were able to quickly get back to the usual demeanour proves that the debate itself was where the controversy lied and not with anything between us. 

This might be the only podcast that the grader has to determine whether it is a 6 or not. To me when a podcast goes over a certain duration, it takes away from it. Also the fact there was a lot of dead air because of typing or fighting. Maybe it's just me but it kind of took away from the quality.

Our podcasts used to run at more than 2 hours and we never had a deduction. We have actually made a effort to make these shorter and running at around an hour and a half. This runs like 15 minutes over that including the song. 

On top of that I wouldn't argue there was much if any real "fighting." I take your criticism as always constructive Kendrick but do you honestly think that a heated debate over a VHL related topic is worthy of being called "fighting" and worth a deduction? I find it interesting how one moment people criticize us of basically never differing opinions and all being of the same mind then the next we should get deductions by disagreeing about a VHL related topic on a VHL related podcast. 

A grader can feel free to grade this how they fit. But I personally don't see a reason why that is worthy of a deduction. 

Our podcasts used to run at more than 2 hours and we never had a deduction. We have actually made a effort to make these shorter and running at around an hour and a half. This runs like 15 minutes over that including the song. 

On top of that I wouldn't argue there was much if any real "fighting." I take your criticism as always constructive Kendrick but do you honestly think that a heated debate over a VHL related topic is worthy of being called "fighting" and worth a deduction? I find it interesting how one moment people criticize us of basically never differing opinions and all being of the same mind then the next we should get deductions by disagreeing about a VHL related topic on a VHL related podcast. 

A grader can feel free to grade this how they fit. But I personally don't see a reason why that is worthy of a deduction. 

My beef was not so much the fighting as it is the dead space. It takes away from it and the professionalism of the podcast. The other side of the argument will probably make a case that this podcast has never truly been "too serious" but there is a rubric.

Just my opinion like I said but it takes away from a podcast I used to enjoy more. It's kind of dropped off.