Future HOF?

Zyrok

The Hall of Fame is where the greatests of all time are toguether, the place where they are all equal, they are considered as one of the greatest of all time in their sport, is where they don't try and beat each other out, they are there enjoying the moment and remembering the good times where they were the ones playing... Now let's have a look at the prospects, these are the future, the newcomers, the ones who are here to pass old legends and the ones who want to get alongside them in the Hall of Fame in the future, that's the two sides of the line and today I'm going to look into someone who is very much likely to join the greatests and become part of the Hall of Fame.
One of them is the young and my draft rival Joey Proto ( @Proto) , he has been constantly updating and he got a job and he has been reasuring himself on the top draft picks, he has been passing everyone in the VHL draft and keeping the 1st place in the VHLM draft, he has also been doing great on the league this year, although he hasn't been great putting points up the board he has been strong on defence, as he is a defence man, as he has positive 22 points with his team, this shows that he is great at stopping goals and a team player that makes his team play greatly. I think he is a potential Hall of Fame player as he doesn't seem to be going to stop now or anywhere soon (although anything can happen in real life, hope nothing goes wrong) but he sure is someone to look at
The next one is someone that is a bit more experienced and that has been of great help to me, this is Kris Rice ( @Ricer13) , he had a pretty decent rookie year, not great but not awful with 33 points but his second year in the VHLM was amazing, he had 137 points!!! He was drafted 11th overall in the VHL and he has been making a statement recently, he has been showing great skills as an AGM of the Yukon Rush (Former team of mine) and he has been putting decent points so far this season as a rookie in the VHL, he is playing for the Calgary Wanders who are getting for sure into the playoffs and he has been improving a lot, he has gotten to 95 TPE on defence, 90 passing and 80 scoring, he is very likely to reach the Hall of Fame if he keeps acting and being just as he is, I've got personal experience with him (He was the AGM of the team I used to play) and I can assure he is one of the greatest guys I've met so far in the league, he is caring with everyone and always trying to help
But in reality I think that if anyone puts his effort in and he really tries to get into the Hall of Fame he will always get the chance, he just has to be comitted

Word count 524

12 minutes ago, Proto said:

Thanks for the shoutout Zyrok. Good luck to Ottawa in the playoffs this year. See you on the ice brother.

Thanks man, you really are tough, hard to catch up on you on the draft, see you in the ice too brother