3. What sport sim league would you like to see

4. Who would be your top 5 guests if you could have anyone from the VHL

5. Your current team sends you to FA, who do you sign with and why

6. You are told you are on the block, what do you think is your worth

7. Who would be on your 1st line in a VHL dream team

8. What would you change if you made your player now

9. What job would you like around the league

10. You have to create a new 2 tpe point task what do you make

11. The VHLM wants to move out of America (continent) all together they want two conferences now, name 10 teams and where they are located (can do 5 each)

12. Where do you want to visit

13. What is your favourite food

14. Do you have a pet

15. Would you move countries (Spyro to USA, Dok to Canada)

Edited by Berocka
Added more

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! You may know that I listen to the podcast a lot, and I figured I’d ask a few questions. Pretty draft centred questions, as that’s what I’ve really been interested in over the last 3 seasons.

1. Which S73 recreate are you most excited to see develop?

2. Do you have any ideas for your next players? Position, build, name, stuff like that.

3. What’s a player you think was a reach when they were drafted, but has worked out great for their team? On the contrary, what’s a player who fell too far in the draft and has proved their doubters wrong so far?

4. What’s one new thing you’d like to see as a part of draft coverage in the VHL?

5. What’s the biggest difference between this season’s draft, and last season’s?

6. Which VHLM team has the best alumni, and why is it Misssisauga?

Thanks!

1) You need to make a video to help new players, what is your rough draft?

2) You need to add a job to VHL and Remove one, what do you add and remove?

3) How could you make the draft more exciting?

4) Do you think podcasts get as much attention as Media Spots or Graphics?

5) What is a way of advertising podcasts?

• 2 months later...

1) Who is us/we? 

2) Which VHL GM do you get along with the LEAST?

3) If you were a VHL GM, which player/member would you never accept on your roster?

4) If you had to choose who makes the best graphics on the VHL, who would you choose?

5) What VHL forum theme do you use? Are you mobile-only slobs?

6) If you had the choice of preventing an apocalypse by throwing a VHL commish off a skyscraper, which VHL commish would you throw off?

7) Why is the last reply before Esso in this thread from April? What kind of shotty once-every-two-seasons podcast is this?

8 ) Who wins S73 Continental Cup?

1. Who is your favorite member of the league and why is it Gustav?

2. It's recreate time and you're back in the VHLM. Other than Ottawa, who do you sign with?

3. You can have one league job that you do not currently hold. What is it?

1). With the fantasy leagues beginning again, who makes up your top lineup for this season?

2). Everyone asks who to look out for in the VHL or who is the best. For you guys, who is someone that is a staple to their team even without the best point production or stats?

3). What are some ways you all feel the VHL can improve in the next few seasons? Any feature you would love to see added in, removed, or tweaked?

Ken is a doctor. One of his patients, whom he has diagnosed as HIV positive, is about to receive a blood transfusion prior to being released from the hospital. He has told Ken, in the confidence of their doctor-patient relationship, that after he gets his transfusion, and his medicine from Ken, he intends to infect as many people as possible with HIV starting that evening.

Because Ken is bound by doctor-patient confidentiality, there is no legal way to stop this man from carrying out his plan. Even if Ken warned the police, they would not be able to arrest him, since his medical information is protected.

It occurs to Ken that he could contaminate his medication by putting an untraceable poison in it that will kill him before he gets a chance to infect others.

Should Ken poison this man in order to prevent him from spreading HIV?

1) Excluding current team members and myself, who is your favorite user in the league?

2) If you could bring one member currently in the SHL (but not the VHL) over here, who would it be and why?
3) But... like... why birds? And why specifically the Natu with sunglasses?

4) Who's your favorite first-gen of the S73 class? The S74 class?

5) Why does RJ bully me into answering medical questions in the Houston LR?
6) Why did you increase the price for "take a sip of water" on your stream? Do you hate your viewers?

1)  Why is Calgary your favourite team ? 

2) What type of player are you planning to create next ? 

3) Should the VHL play against the VHLM in a charity sim event ? 

4) Would you rather win 3 cups in 5 seasons or your player have a 150 point season ?  "Eyeroll" @DoktorFunk 

Goodluck in S73 

-Jubis

Edited by Jubis

A commercial airplane flying with a speed of 700 mi/h is detected 1000 miles away with a radar.  Half an hour later an interceptor plane flying with a speed of 800 mi/h is dispatched.  How long will it take the interceptor plane to meet with the other plane?

7 minutes ago, Garsh said:

A commercial airplane flying with a speed of 700 mi/h is detected 1000 miles away with a radar.  Half an hour later an interceptor plane flying with a speed of 800 mi/h is dispatched.  How long will it take the interceptor plane to meet with the other plane?

If I'm doing this right it's looking like 26 minutes ?

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

If I'm doing this right it's looking like 26 minutes ?

Would you not need to know the direction that the plane is flying in and the height of the plane at least. Also where the other plane is dispatched from and how long it takes to get up to speed

Just now, Garsh said:

Well i guess they don't have to think to hard now.

What if I purposely got it wrong and I want them to double-check