TPE Boosts in HOF

Zyrok

Other great players that can make up on the Hall of Fame list are the new ones created by ex-players, I mean, players who start with 80 base TPE, those are some that can surelly go up to the top as they couldn't with their first player, I mean with those new players they have 50 more TPE to spend at the beggining and get even better as the league goes on, those are the kind of player who can surelly become one of the greatest of all times, although I think awards should be compensated, in this I'm talking through my ignorance since I don't actually know if this already exists, but in my opinion the winners of the cup, or if you end up winning an award by the end of the season you should have a TPE boost, I mean for example earning 10-15-20 TPE depending on the award gained, for example you shouldn't gain the same being the champion of that year, that being the MVP of the season, the awards should depend on the importance of the award, and also there should be one or two more awards, such as the finals MVP or the most improved player (talking about VHLM awards not VHL) and also there should be a boost for the draft pick you end in as a morale boost, as you get hyped if you get to be 1st overall, this are just ideas but I think that with this slight changes the run for entering the Hall of Fame should be more fun and for the offseason that  will be good too as people will get even more hyped for draft, awards etc...

Word Count: 282 words

Edited by Zyrok