Playoffs

Zyrok

As the regular season has ended, playoffs have begun, this is were we all want to be, the best of the best, fighting against each other for winning the Founder's Cup, we all want to win there, but just some are the privileged to have the chance of fighting for it, as we can see on the first round the San Diego Marlins wiped off the Yukon Rush by winning of more or les 4-5 goals per game, then the Minnesota Destroyed the las vegas by winning the first two by 7-0 and the last two Las Vegas tried putting up a fight but it didn't work out as we can see who passed, Houston the first two games was dominant against Philly, but the third game had to be resolved in OT and that seemed that decreased their morale as the last game they struggled a bit, and Ottawa the first game had some issues against Mexico, the second was a little bit more towards Ottawa, the third one had to be resolved in OT, and the last one was a clear win for Ottawa that has proven that under pressure they play even better, the pair-ups we're going to see for the semi-finals are: Houston vs Minnesota / Ottawa vs San Diego. This pair ups are going to be hard for everyone, but in my opinion the one who passes between Ottawa and San Diego is the one that has more chances of winning the cup this year, Houston and Minnesota have a chance too don't get me wrong, but in my opinion those two are the strongest teams right now
Word count: 275

Edited by Zyrok

36 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

In the VHLM it’s called “the founders cup.” The Stanley cup is In the NHL.

Edited, thanks!