NA Semi-Finals GM 6: Calgary Wranglers vs. Seattle Bears

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to NA Semi-Finals GM 6: Calgary Wranglers vs. Seattle Bears
  • Commissioner

GG Bears, you had a hell of a run. Our depth decided to show up in a game where Rift played well though, it’s all we needed to finish this.

Onward to the finals. 

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Calgary removes Wahl, finds playoff success

Coincidence-i-think-not.jpg?fit=650,256&

Eh, not really @BladeMaiden fault. Goalies being so relative in OVR at least in terms of tier means STHS is going to pick and choose which one it likes better. Given CGY's strong defense and my goalie build is a big goalie who makes the first save/has good rebound control it's probably just a chemistry and luck thing more than anything else. If anything I'd say that Wahl simply got the short end of the STHS stick.

Anyway STHS again won't let a 3peat happen, sorry to see you go @Banackock good run though. Somehow Molholt is the only one allowed to 3peat. 

1 hour ago, SlapshotDragon said:

Yeah, you'll get even more used to it once I take the ice. ;)

Also, amazing game by JB Rift! He's been great for us!

Unfortunately, I am a fan of your players so this I already know! 

On 3/7/2020 at 7:36 PM, Sonnet said:

My comment was more banter than analysis

Why does your banter usually include you kicking at my goalie? Who btw has already had a rough career. Sometimes Idk if you just want to fight or see if I will respond but come on. I barely log on and when I do I don't need to see this. So Please stop tagging me (or really mentioning me or my goalie) and thank you in advance for saving my time because I really don't want to read your quips on Brick; who for the record,  has already taken enough shots.

Edited by BladeMaiden