S70 World Cup - GMs (Hired)

Josh

• Commissioner

Aloha! 

At the end of every even-numbered season, we hold the World Cup. This tournament is comprised of the following teams each requiring a GM:

• Canada
  • USA
  • Scandinavia
  • Western Europe
  • World
  • Mercenaries

Player eligibility for each team is based on their nationality, with the exception of Team Mercenaries. Once the other 5 teams have determined their rosters, the GM of Team Mercenaries will be allowed to select from all remaining eligible players from any nationality.

Job Details:

• To apply; comment below indicating which teams you are applying for
  • Priority will be given to applicants that have a player of matching nationality/eligibility
  • No prior GM experience is required
  • Please have a computer that can run the STHS client so you can create and submit your lines
  • For their participation in the tournament, each GM will receive 2 Uncapped TPE (for the whole tournament, settle down)

I am applying for any country available, my preferences would be Europe or Mercenaries. I have experience in GMing a World Junior Championship team as well as a seasons experience as a VHLM Assistant GM. I would love the opportunity to be able to GM a World Cup team!

Edited by Ricer13

On 3/8/2020 at 7:16 AM, Josh said:

Aloha! 

At the end of every even-numbered season, we hold the World Cup. This tournament is comprised of the following teams each requiring a GM:

• Canada
  • USA
  • Scandinavia
  • Western Europe
  • World
  • Mercenaries

Player eligibility for each team is based on their nationality, with the exception of Team Mercenaries. Once the other 5 teams have determined their rosters, the GM of Team Mercenaries will be allowed to select from all remaining eligible players from any nationality.

Job Details:

• To apply; comment below indicating which teams you are applying for
  • Priority will be given to applicants that have a player of matching nationality/eligibility
  • No prior GM experience is required
  • Please have a computer that can run the STHS client so you can create and submit your lines
  • For their participation in the tournament, each GM will receive 2 Uncapped TPE (for the whole tournament, settle down)

Applying for Western Europe!! I can use STHS

Edited by Zyrok

Applying for Canada ?? . Perhaps one last accolade for Borwinn, Wilinsky, Crosby etc. before they officially hang them up.

Hello.

I would like to apply for the Canadian team position. Ultimately, I would like to say this would be my last tournament if it was done individually, however, I am willing to team up with someone to take on the league together and win some big fucking gold. It was S48 when I first took the reigns of Team Scandinavia and absolutely shocked the world as we came through with a gold medal win. 

My player is Canadian. I am Canadian. 

canada GIF