S70 Finals Live Sims

Beketov

• Commissioner

So here’s the deal; for the sake of clarity I will live sim the finals. However I have a 1 month old at home and sim from work normally which is not really designed well for doing this live. Because of these limitations I will do it live but there’s not gonna be any mic or commentary or anything of the sort. In addition there may be times when everything just stops while I get interrupted. I hope you guys understand.

Link will always be the same:

Going live for sim 1 in a minute.

Yeah when I live simmed all playoffs last season I had days with no mic due to circumstances too. Just bring up a wordpad and type to the audience if you have too on stream. Easy peasy. :P Thanks for doing this though sir! 

• Commissioner
39 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Just know that you aren't doing these for no reason and I am scrutinizing every live sim video with a fine-toothed comb. I have not seen anything suspicious... yet.

Thank you.

Look all you want.

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

Just know that you aren't doing these for no reason and I am scrutinizing every live sim video with a fine-toothed comb. I have not seen anything suspicious... yet.

Thank you.

Gorlab we have 3 former blues, a former simmer, and the creator of the portal on our team.

I think we're safe...if anything, it's gonna be rigged in OUR favor.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Gorlab we have 3 former blues, a former simmer, and the creator of the portal on our team.

I think we're safe...if anything, it's gonna be rigged in OUR favor.

Yes but both CURRENT simmers on the other team and as everyone knows no ones a cheater until they’re a simmer.