Finals GM 6: Moscow Menace vs. Calgary Wranglers

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Finals GM 6: Moscow Menace vs. Calgary Wranglers
  • Commissioner

Can't say I'm surprised by the outcome, moreso surprised that we kept the series relatively close. Great season Moscow, you deserved to win.

I'm now 1-3 in the last 4 VHL finals, damn.

Well it was a good push from a team that was told at the start of the season they weren’t a playoff team.  Proud of all you guys on my team, we are one of the youngest rosters in the league and we will only move up from here. Congrats Moscow, well deserved @Victor

Congrats to Moscow on winning the cup. Extending to Calgary as well for exceeding likely your own potential imo, as well as people’s expectations, and making it so close to a championship. Amazing members on each side.

Well done. 

• Admin

Woooooooooo! As a single season (regular season + playoff performance combined), I think this was the best team I have ever built (still some way to match Davos' longevity). Couldnt be more proud of this group.

@Bushito you built a solid unit. Certainly surprised me this season and I'm sure will be q force to be reckoned with going forward. 

@wcats I was really hoping at least 1 expansion draftee would make it to our first cup and you did it. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Moscow.

@gorlab @Matmenzinger @Kyle @hedgehog337 - the core of the team who've been through the highs and lows, you guys deserve it.

@Telkster @Aye my name jeff @Will @fever95 @Mr_Hatter - the younger guys, some steals, some just stars, we have lots more winning still to come.

@eaglesfan036 @flyersfan1453 Thank you for your trust two seasons ago and helping push us over the edge.

MOSCOW

MOSCOW

MOSCOW

2 hours ago, Enorama said:

Grats @Telkster and @Victor

Mostly Telk though, the only one left standing of that crop of EHM recruits :P 

honestly im surprised I enjoyed the league this much, even more fun then ehm imo. wish the other guys stuck around too, but im sure loving this cup!

Edited by Telkster

"From Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic, an iron curtain has descended across the League. Behind that line lie all the hockey cities of the ancient states of Central and Eastern Europe. Riga, Helsinki, Prague, and Malmo, all these famous cities and the populations around them lie in what I must call the Soviet sphere, and all are subject in one form or another, not only to Soviet influence but to a very high and, in many cases, increasing measure of control from the Moscow Menace."

-Winston Churchill - March 11, 2020

Grats @Victor and the rest of the team!