Finals GM 6: Moscow Menace vs. Calgary Wranglers

VHL Games

Very nice playoff run, Calgary. Thank you for the series. You'll be back to the finals soon enough. 

Thanks to everyone on Moscow. Very fun season with an awesome ending. @Victor you built a borderline legendary unit here imho, thank you for everything besides not leaking me the trivia answers every week. @flyersfan1453 thanks for the carry, but I really could have used this Kanou for my own HoF claim, smmfh ???@eaglesfan036 best top2 center combo in the league, thank you. @hedgehog337 I'm happy our players had as good of chemistry as you and I do as sim leaguers/friends. See you in the HoF, hopefully. @wcats @Matmenzinger @Kyle you guys are the glue of this team imo. Thank you for the cup. @Mr_Hatter the unsung hero of this season/team. Thanks for staying active through the dry times to get to this cup. Set all the MOS goaltending records super high pls. 

@Aye my name jeff @fever95 @Telkster congrats on the early cup boys! HoF resume criteria acquired for all of us. Keep it going. 

@Will couldn't have done it without you........ Well, we could have, but I'm glad you were on this team. 

MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW 

OK, have more time to actually answer.

@eaglesfan036 - Wooooo! I think this is the second cup we have together? We (eventually) agreed to go to free agency and ended up on the same team and helped bring them to the finals.

@Victor - Great job putting this team together and for convincing myself and Gritty to join. 

@Mr_Hatter - Needs to be high up on this list. You were "forced" to play as a back up for an extended period of time when this team had another competitive window due to having a top goalie in the league, and you (at least publicly) how nothing negative to say about the situation, and you were rewarded in the end.

@gorlab - Sorry for stealing the Stolzy or whatever it's called and any other awards I may win...and I'm looking forward to defeating you in the All Star game.

@Will - you were on the team? ? 

@wcats - Glad that a Moscow OG was able to win a cup. Going down in Menace history for sure!

@Matmenzinger @Kyle @hedgehog337 @Telkster @Aye my name jeff @fever95 - WE DID IT

Have to admit as a guy who was eliminated by Moscow twice this season (GM and Havlova for Prague, Kefka for Calgary) I should be madder about this than I am. Good stories are good stories though, and @wcats is one hell of a story. Happy for you guys in general but especially for an expansion draft guy to win it, got a few of those left myself that I'm hoping to manage it with.

On 3/12/2020 at 1:57 AM, diamond_ace said:

Have to admit as a guy who was eliminated by Moscow twice this season (GM and Havlova for Prague, Kefka for Calgary) I should be madder about this than I am. Good stories are good stories though, and @wcats is one hell of a story. Happy for you guys in general but especially for an expansion draft guy to win it, got a few of those left myself that I'm hoping to manage it with.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the kind words here!!!

• 2 weeks later...