Pro Baseball Experience

Beaviss

v3chsAu.png

Have you ever wanted to live the life of a pro baseball player?  Now is your chance! Create your own baseball superstar in the completely free Pro Baseball Experience sim league where you control the player. Start by creating your player based on certain archetypes like Power Hitter, Speedy Fielder, Finesse Pitcher and many others.  Skill points are put into various attributes to create your player at the start, and will improve over time as you complete various point tasks and community activities to earn more points to spend and cash to enhance your attributes as the seasons progress.

You then go through an entire baseball career with your player.   It starts with a draft or waivers signing into a Minor League team where every other player is also a real person who has created someone like yours, and get to hang out with them in locker rooms, on the PBE forum and on Discord.  See how your player does in games with our very own simulation index page, comparing stats and records between you and everyone else in the league. As your player progresses they’ll be drafted into one of our Major League teams and really begin to shine.  Create the next Mike Trout or Pedro Martinez!

Now you may be asking, how does my player get better? Mainly through activity! You earn points through various things like a weekly activity check, season and game predictions, and activities on the forums to make your player better, so that one day they'll end up in the Hall of Fame! All the games are streamed live on Twitch using Out of The Park Baseball 19 (OOTP 19). We even have live commentary like a real baseball game, which means you get to see your own player play and hear how well they are doing.

If you sign up now, you'll be eligible for next season’s draft, which happens every 7 weeks, and will be able to do "Rookie Tasks" which help your player and give you some money to get extra points through training and purchasing equipment (with our fake currency). Everything in Pro Baseball Experience is totally FREE, run by volunteer players, and does not require OOTP 19 to play.

We are a fun community of over 400 users controlling players in the league, which means we have tons of baseball fans. Moreover, our league will be expanding to 12 teams starting next season, so there are plenty of spots open for rookies!  Come check us out and create a Hall of Fame player!

Check us out here: http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php

Create a new player here: http://pbesim.com/builder/

Join our Discord channel and ask any questions at: https://discord.gg/bkAKDNX

• 1 month later...

Draft went down Monday this week. I went 57th overall (ouch) and @flyersfan1453 beat me by a round I do believe (5 V 4). If it matters, we both beat @Enorama.

NOT A BAD TIME TO JOIN THE PBE. Not a bad way to spend your time being at home more. 

do it fire GIF

• 2 months later...

JOIN THE PBE!

I noticed Flyersfan made a post in our affiliate section on the PBE on June 15th. Figured might as well share the love for all members and remind everyone here about a great league and opportunity we have with the PBE. For the minor league system, we're 60 games through the regular season. I just hit 500 TPE. My player is a beast for the Dallas Dynamo. SEE YOU THERE? ;) 

There is never a bad time to join. League is awesome!

PBE

PBE INDEX

PBE RULEBOOK

phillie phanatic baseball GIF

26 minutes ago, Banackock said:

JOIN THE PBE!

I noticed Flyersfan made a post in our affiliate section on the PBE on June 15th. Figured might as well share the love for all members and remind everyone here about a great league and opportunity we have with the PBE. For the minor league system, we're 60 games through the regular season. I just hit 500 TPE. My player is a beast for the Dallas Dynamo. SEE YOU THERE? ;) 

PBE

PBE INDEX

PBE RULEBOOK

As a GM their i can say that i love both leagues and hope to see some of you come across.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 10:57 AM, Banackock said:

JOIN THE PBE!

PBE

PBE INDEX

PBE RULEBOOK

Off-season is about to start in the PBE. Seems to me like a good time to join. A few good VHL members over there including myself. I love the league and think a baseball sim is super sweet. It's my 2nd favourite league. 

Do It Reaction GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Pro Baseball Experience is looking for new players!

Have you ever wanted to live the life of a professional baseball player? Now is your chance! Create your own baseball superstar in the completely free Pro Baseball Experience sim league where you control a player rather than a team. You create your player based on certain archetypes like Big Man on Campus, Mr. Utility, Junkballer and many others. Points are put into various attributes to create your player at the start and will improve over time.

You then go through an entire career with your player. It starts with a draft into a Minor League where every other player is also a real person who has created a player like you, get to hang out with them in locker rooms on the forum and on Discord, and see how your player does in games. As your player progresses they’ll be drafted into one of our Major League teams and really begin to shine. Create the next Mike Trout or Pedro Martinez!

Now you may be asking, how does my player get better? Mainly through activity! You earn points through various things like a weekly activity check, season and game predictions, and activities on the forums to make your player better, so that one day they'll end up in the Hall of Fame! All the games are streamed live on Twitch using Out of The Park Baseball 21 (OOTP 21). We even have live commentary like a real baseball game, which means you get to see your own player play and hear how well they are doing.    

If you sign up now, you'll be able to do "Rookie Tasks" which help your player and give you some money to get extra points through training and purchasing equipment (with our fake currency). Everything in Pro Baseball Experience is totally FREE, run by volunteer players, and does not require OOTP 21 to play.

We are a fun community of over 400 members controlling players in the league, which means we have tons of baseball fans. Moreover, our league recently expanded to 10 teams so there are plenty of spots open for rookies! Come join us out and create a Hall of Fame player!

Create a new player here: http://www.pbesim.com/creator/

Edited by Emi

• 1 month later...

v3chsAu.png

Have you ever wanted to live the life of a professional baseball player? Now is your chance! Create your own baseball superstar in the completely free Pro Baseball Experience sim league where you control a player rather than a team. You create your player based on certain archetypes like Big Man on Campus, Mr. Utility, Junkballer and many others. Points are put into various attributes to create your player at the start and will improve over time.

You then go through an entire career with your player. It starts with a draft into a Minor League where every other player is also a real person who has created a player like you, get to hang out with them in locker rooms on the forum and on Discord, and see how your player does in games. As your player progresses they’ll be drafted into one of our Major League teams and really begin to shine. Create the next Mike Trout or Pedro Martinez!

Now you may be asking, how does my player get better? Mainly through activity! You earn points through various things like a weekly activity check, season and game predictions, and activities on the forums to make your player better, so that one day they'll end up in the Hall of Fame! All the games are streamed live on Twitch using Out of The Park Baseball 21 (OOTP 21). We even have live commentary like a real baseball game, which means you get to see your own player play and hear how well they are doing.    

If you sign up now, you'll be able to do "Rookie Tasks" which help your player and give you some money to get extra points through training and purchasing equipment (with our fake currency). Everything in Pro Baseball Experience is totally FREE, run by volunteer players, and does not require OOTP 21 to play.

We are a fun community of over 400 members controlling players in the league, which means we have tons of baseball fans. Moreover, our league recently expanded to 10 teams so there are plenty of spots open for rookies! Come join us out and create a Hall of Fame player!

This season we have 2 new expansion teams added. The Kashima Foxes and the Indy Apex! This is a perfect time to join to be one of the best for the S22 draft!

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

@Emi is my player still doing something or was he auto-retired at some point?

I'm not sure if you wanna recreate just be sure to retire before to be safe.

10 minutes ago, Emi said:

I'm not sure if you wanna recreate just be sure to retire before to be safe.

Maybe at some point, now's not the best time. I was mostly interested in knowing where Fox was atm.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:08 AM, Emi said:

v3chsAu.png

This season we have 2 new expansion teams added. The Kashima Foxes and the Indy Apex! This is a perfect time to join to be one of the best for the S22 draft!

This again. ECHO. Awesome league. 

JOIN! :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you ever wanted to live the life of a professional baseball player? Now is your chance! Create your own baseball superstar in the completely free Pro Baseball Experience sim league where you control the player. You create your player based on certain archetypes like Flamethrower Pitcher, The Streak Batter, Junkball Pitcher, Mr. Utility Batter, and many others. Points are put into various attributes to create your player at the start and will improve over time.

Now you may be asking, how does my player get better? Mainly through activity! You earn points through various things like a weekly activity check, season and game predictions, and activities on the forums to better improve yourself, so that one day they'll end up in the Hall of Fame! All the games are streamed live on Twitch using Out of The Park Baseball 21 (OOTP 21). We even have live commentary like a real baseball game on Twitch, which means you get to see your own player play and hear how well they are doing.

If you sign up now, you'll be eligible for the upcoming Season 23 Draft and will be able to do "Rookie Tasks" which help your player and give you some money to get extra points through training and purchasing equipment (with our fake currency). Everything in Pro Baseball Experience is totally FREE, run by volunteer players, and does not require OOTP 21 to play.

We are a fun community of over 500 fellow baseball fans controlling players in the league, which means we have tons of baseball fans. Moreover, our league consists of 14 Major League, and 8 Minor League teams so there are plenty of spots open for rookies! Come check us out and create a Hall of Fame player!

Create a new player here: http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=15786

20 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

I thought pbe was dead?.. or am I thinking of another sim league that folded??

PBE surely isn’t dead. It’s a bit of work (earning money for weekly training) but PT’s etc are easy. 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

On there? The struggle is real with my weekly journal point tasks haha

yeah on PBE haha. You are right though the same couple teams always win from what I saw. Its my rookie season in PBE, its okay so far. very different from VHL