Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Pro Baseball Experience


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

yeah on PBE haha. You are right though the same couple teams always win from what I saw. Its my rookie season in PBE, its okay so far. very different from VHL

It’s a lot different. I originally came to the VHL from the SHL and even the VHL had some form of similarities to the PBE (mostly updating). The training and PT system is similar to SHL and all that so I don’t mind it. Just as I’ve gotten older it’s tougher to do money leagues but I do the money earning in bulk! Lol

 

I usually have good luck on PBE but this player is almost 1,000 TPE and sucks :( haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MattyIce said:

 

Oh this is probably the one, honest mistake.  Should I consider joining a 4th league?? Lol

PBE is my favourite league overall and the affiliation from there to here is why I'm even here xD. I'm a GM of the expansion team Kashima Foxes!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Emi said:

PBE is my favourite league overall and the affiliation from there to here is why I'm even here xD. I'm a GM of the expansion team Kashima Foxes!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I already know you told me Emi XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MattyIce said:

 

Oh this is probably the one, honest mistake.  Should I consider joining a 4th league?? Lol

What others you in? PBE coming in at #4, idk if you’d survive. Do you have the time? Training is 1M a week and you gotta do articles, graphics, PT’s or Twitter for cash. Can also buy equipment but do not need to. It’s just nice as 18M = 45 TPE (there is lesser)..

 

I capitalize on double media week. When that comes around is the only time I write media and you can expect a lot of words from me to cash in.. 

 

I am not super involved but OBX and those in that locker room are awesome and overall the PBE community is very nice and chill as well. 

Edited by Banackock
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2020 at 10:13 PM, Banackock said:

What others you in? PBE coming in at #4, idk if you’d survive. Do you have the time? Training is 1M a week and you gotta do articles, graphics, PT’s or Twitter for cash. Can also buy equipment but do not need to. It’s just nice as 18M = 45 TPE (there is lesser)..

 

I capitalize on double media week. When that comes around is the only time I write media and you can expect a lot of words from me to cash in.. 

 

I am not super involved but OBX and those in that locker room are awesome and overall the PBE community is very nice and chill as well. 

 

I'm in VHL, EFL, SHL and this would be 4th.  Im casual relax in the other ones, this is home for me bana.  Im always down to try new things and meet more people and wherever I've gone it's been a pleasure 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MattyIce said:

 

I'm in VHL, EFL, SHL and this would be 4th.  Im casual relax in the other ones, this is home for me bana.  Im always down to try new things and meet more people and wherever I've gone it's been a pleasure 

Well, what the hell? See you on PBE. Make sure you join OBX. 
 

Spoiler

@AW13 do it 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.