• Admin

"Head" commish

S1-S14: Scotty Campbell (scotty)

S15-S17: Brett Slobodzian (slobo)

S18-S31: David Knight (Knight)

S32-S41: Victor Alfredsson (Victor)

S42-S56ish?: William Shaw (Will)

S50s for some time: Ryan Power (Devise)

S50something-present: Robert Sharpe (Beketov)

Other blue team members

Brett Slobodzian (slobo) - S1-S3

Scott Boulet/Mike Kloepfer/Kevin Brooks - S1-S10ish

Sterling Labatte (sterling) - S15-S52ish

Jardy Bunclewirth (JardyB10) - S20-S56ish

Mitch Higgins (Higgins) - S33 (?)-present, sort of

Victor Alfredsson (Victor) - S42-present (with hiatus)

Jim Gow (flyersfan1453) - S42-present, sort of (co-head with Will for a bit)

Conner Low (Smarch) - late S40s to mid S50s (co-head with Will and/or Devise?)

Ryan Power (Devise) - ever since he hasn't been commish

William Shaw (Will) - ever since he hasn't been commish

Matt Bailey (Quik) - S64-present

Keaton Louth (Beaviss) - S68-present

Josh - S69-present

Think that's everyone.

For @Beaviss x

• Admin
Just now, Enorama said:

Will was def on blue team still in the early 60s

That's my contribution here, thanks for coming out

oh yeah, he's going in the Devise bracket

I did forget to include myself in the 2nd list originally tbf.

• Commissioner
Just now, Victor said:

Forgot @Smarch although I can't remember if he was the head guy or co with Will or Devise or both? Pretty sure replaced flyersfan though.

Devise came in when I did in late 2017; Smarch was before that.

8 minutes ago, Higgins said:

“Head” commissioner 

lol

I know. All that term generally means is that said person gets to look like the guilty goose and is responsible for being the face of announcing and getting all the feedback on shit that gets decided. Good use of the quotation brackets there from @Victor.

What is interesting is that the majority of this list is still decently active. The old timers obviously are gone, Sterling doesn't really have a player anymore but he still helps out. Higgs is still "around" clearly. The only real blemish in terms of active newer Blues is one...who seemed to gone and grace us with a burst of activity almost as Quikly as he left us....

5 hours ago, Devise said:

I know. All that term generally means is that said person gets to look like the guilty goose and is responsible for being the face of announcing and getting all the feedback on shit that gets decided. Good use of the quotation brackets there from @Victor.

What is interesting is that the majority of this list is still decently active. The old timers obviously are gone, Sterling doesn't really have a player anymore but he still helps out. Higgs is still "around" clearly. The only real blemish in terms of active newer Blues is one...who seemed to gone and grace us with a burst of activity almost as Quikly as he left us....

I like to think I was a full on commissioner until I started simming, never felt there was a head commissioner, can’t speak for the past 15 seasons obviously

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I like to think I was a full on commissioner until I started simming, never felt there was a head commissioner, can’t speak for the past 15 seasons obviously

You started simming pretty early though, no? I mean, either way, anyone on the blue team is pretty damn important but if there was a figurehead of our joint commish time it was definitely me (victatorship, etc.)

3 hours ago, Victor said:

You started simming pretty early though, no? I mean, either way, anyone on the blue team is pretty damn important but if there was a figurehead of our joint commish time it was definitely me (victatorship, etc.)

it was definitely me I rigged the entire league for 10 seasons and manipulated the results! (Riggins, etc.)

if you want a real commissioner timeline I’ll help but don’t believe the position should ever me held by a “head” it’s always been a duo or trio.