LeGrande's coming out party

Steve

Well the time has come to a point where I could no longer stay in the shadows and pretend I was normal. It is hard to admit when you path is not what you feel deep down inside. I made a brave move and paid $3,000,000 to have the change over. I am now living a life that I truly felt was my real purpose, a forward instead of a defenseman. I know the change is not going to be easy, but it is what I felt needed to be done.

Oh what a mental relief it has been. I was a forward trapped in a defenseman's body for too long. Now I need to adapt to my new role. What do I wear? Do I act the same around my team mates? Will they point and laugh? I hope it isn't as stressful as some others have told me it would be.

So going forward, I will be holding my stick high and firm. I will skate like the wind with this burden off my back. Now that everyone knows, it is just that much better. Being something you are not just to please others is not a way to live. I look “forward”, pun intended, to the season and see if my new wings can fly.

I would like to thank my GM for his personal support, he has been great and is considering a lifestyle change himself, from what I have been told. So thank you Bana, you are the best.