VSN Australia - Learning the Ropes - Episode 8 (featuring Victor)

Berocka

u4UOa9F.png

Hi All

I am very excited when @Victorapproached me asking to be on the podcast. Someone of his calibre in the VHL it was an honour to sit down and have a chat to him.

Please if anyone wants to be on a future podcast or has any questions to ask me or future guests post them here: 

I returned to the learning the ropes title because I believe everyone already knows who Victor is.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/73K4XC9KPCmc4CGVg1MaEC

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/VSN-Australia---Learning-the-Ropes---Episode-8-Featuring-Victor-ebi1u0

Someone said that Spotify wasn't working great for them so I have compiled a list of places you can find my podcast below: 

Edited by Berocka

• 7 months later...

@Berocka @Victor

I'm slowly working my way through the back catalogue of the VSN Podcasts and listened to this last night... 

WOCSOM

Anyway, just wanted to thank you both for the content. Coming back from a VHL hiatus, it's great to hear from Victor and his recollection of events that I missed. I always enjoy hearing from him and he was really helpful when I first started with Boomchenko. He was a great GM when I was in Davos and I hope he will be on more episodes in the near future. 

Brock, thanks for doing these versions where you speak to individual members. You know that I enjoy 1 and a half aussies, but with this series I'm getting to know newer players and the member behind them. Keep up the good work man, I know it's appreciated by many. 

• Admin

Thanks for the kind words @BOOM™, this was a very enjoyable podcast to make, @Berocka runs it very smoothly.

And to the hope of hearing me again - my diary is pretty empty in this new UK lockdown so *hint hint nudge nudge* Berocka... or @Spartan, I've never been a particularly loyal podcast guest. :P