GustavMattias

[TC] S71- HC Davos Dynamo

:dav: IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! :dav:

The draft is over, the roster is shaping up, and we're all excited for the season to begin. And you know what that means...it's training camp time!

Post in this thread before Wednesday, March 25th, for 10 free, uncapped TPE. DO IT! Easiest 10 you'll ever come by.

Big fat mass tag here:

(And, also, to my friend @PadStack - if you're staying down in the minors make sure you only claim this on next Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if you want me to annoy you about this then. For @Alex Bridges, you should be fine but if you plan on staying down keep an eye on your TPE if you do claim this before that point and make sure it doesn't break 250)

35 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

@GustavMattiasif i claim this, I will be at 249 LMAO, and I am

If you get to 249, don't earn any more until at least Monday if you plan on staying down.

If you do have room to earn more, though, you can always do all your tasks this week and do what PadStack is doing and wait to claim training camp until Monday.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

If you get to 249, don't earn any more until at least Monday if you plan on staying down.

If you do have room to earn more, though, you can always do all your tasks this week and do what PadStack is doing and wait to claim training camp until Monday.

didn’t think abt that, i’ll do that then

Just now, Alex Bridges said:

didn’t think abt that, i’ll do that then

Just make a new post in this thread next week, rather than linking any post that's already here. They might consider it "before Monday" if the post you're linking happened then.