End of 1st season

Zyrok

This season begun with a lot of excitement and hype, I was elected captain of the Yukon Rush when we first began and the season started off as we expected... Extremelly bad, we knew we we're rebuilding and that we weren't expecting great results, we were just there, putting up some good fights, winning some games as we were almost all of our roster, first gens and we were getting to know the league and how it works, then we started winning a few games and then when we were approaching the trade deadline I got traded to the Ottawa Lynx as my player was getting better and they were making a run to the cup and needed a good defenceman thay got me, we passed playoofs beating some rough opponents as were San Diego and Mexico City Kings, but when we got to the finals we knew it wasn't going to be easy, but Minesotta got us, and they brought the title home, I was a bit dissapointed, not at the team, but at myself as I think I could have done better, have made my player better before the trade, although I did put up some good numbers (Regular season: 54 points, 11 goals, 43 assists, 150 hits and 122 shots blocked/ Playoffs: 15 points, 3 goals 12 assits 36 hits and 29 shots blocked) I think I can improve looking foward this next season with Yukon, were we're having a great team and we know that were capable of winning the cup!!!
Word count: 263