Official Heroes of the Storm VHL Players, Ranked

frescoelmo

As discussed, it is time to finally put an end to the banter and put together the inaugural VHL Heroes of the Storm Player Rank.  This is loosely based on who I've queued with over the last month, and has nothing to do with the worthless quick match MMR calculations that are probably inaccurate.

10) Sober @JeffD - watching this guy play having not consumed a lick of alcohol is downright depressing.  I certainly am not encouraging drinking, but... c'mon.  Only plays one character.

9) @Nykonax- I'm just disappointed he would rather come bother @Beaviss in the discord chat room than actually take on our constant invitations for him to join the fun.

8 ) - @Beaviss I think he understands how to play most characters, he just doesn't understand roles...  like solo laning with a healer.  Likes to get 'penisy' (self-proclaimed).

7) - @Acydburn - dude is fucking hilarious.  We would probably get along well IRL

6) - @Renomitsu - he is probably better than this but I haven't played enough with him.  Likes to diagnose people in real time while gaming.

5) - @Mr_Hatter - Much better than when he first started playing.  Loves to apologize for himself AND others.  Will proclaim 'GG' after going 2-11.  Class act.

4/3) - @fonziGG @Proto - Just a hair under Fong, solid damage role players.  Can't pick between the two.

2) - @tfong - Fong is solid overall, probably thinks he is better than he really is.  Wishes there were items in HOTS.  Can't put him first, otherwise he would claim victory and play something else.

1) - Drunk @JeffD - simply the best, and it's not even close.  100% dive rate.  Only plays one character.

Image result for silky johnson

Edited by frescoelmo

• 3 weeks later...