The VHL Rocket League Quarantourney

ColeMrtz

After noticing a bunch of Hounds/Davis players all playing the game, I thought we might as well start up a little friendly competition here. Rules are pretty basic, 1v1, all rounds BO3 until finals which is BO5, standard maps, etc etc. Only thing undecided right now is when. If you're interested, reply to this thread and also say when works best for you, we'll try to find a time that works best for everyone.

Everyone interested in Doubles thats coming soon, this is more a test run to see if I can organize it all. That being said, Ones tourney is being held next Saturday at 8 PM EST, now open to register on https://smash.gg/tournament/vhl-ones-quarantourney/details

@Spyro @Proto @ContinentalCup036 @Nykonax @Corco @Jubo07 @McWolf @DoktorFunk @jacobaa19

Edited by ColeMrtz

@Proto @Spyro @DoktorFunk @Dil @ContinentalCup036 @Corco @Nykonax @Jubo07 @McWolf @jacobaa19 @Berocka Tournament may be postponed slightly (half hour, 45 mins) as dinner is taking longer to cook than expected. It’s still on and I will post tournament details here when I get it up and running.