The VHL NHL 20 Quarantourney

Post here if interested in NHL 20 Quarantourey (PS4 only unless cross platform exists)

Online Versus 1v1s 

I will randomize the bracket should we get enough pay (say 8-10) for a tournament

Two members playing each other arrange the time they will play, and report the score in here. Winners advance and I suppose losers could arrange playing each other as well if bored. 

Let's see if people be interested 

2 minutes ago, Jubis said:

Interested !  Ps4 Gamer tag : Jubinator22

How would team selection work ? Nhl teams only ? Any team ? @ContinentalCup036

I think NHL teams would be the best standard. If both members agree to use teams of similar rating (say 2 different all star or national teams) I would have no problem with it, but I think it's simplest if everyone just uses NHL teams. 

If this wasn’t the lame ass 1v1 style of NHL then hell yeah! Position locked 3on3 or 5on5 with full lines of human players is the only real way to play NHL games (yes human goalies too). Next time this needs to be done on EASHL with full lines playing against each other. ☝️ 

49 minutes ago, Spyro said:

If this wasn’t the lame ass 1v1 style of NHL then hell yeah! Position locked 3on3 or 5on5 with full lines of human players is the only real way to play NHL games (yes human goalies too). Next time this needs to be done on EASHL with full lines playing against each other. ☝️ 

EASHL servers are fucking ass. To be honest the games servers in general are pretty ass so the less players that have to connect at one time the better. 1v1 tourney rules all the way. 

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

I like online vs 1v1 cause I'm better at it. 

But I've played 200+ games on nhl 20 Eashl 3v3 I play with two other guys and it is really fun. So I know what you mean  We have our own team we are good but def not great been stuck in Division 3 forever it seems 

So far we have 

@eaglesfan0366

@Jubis

@Nykonax

@Berocka

@DarkSpyro

@Devise

@LastOneUp

I am also going to try to peer pressure @flyersfan1453 into doing this to get at least 8

I will leave this up another day or 2 to see if we get anyone else and then arrange initial random brackets for the weekend

5 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

So far we have 

@eaglesfan0366

@Jubis

@Nykonax

@Berocka

@DarkSpyro

@Devise

@LastOneUp

I am also going to try to peer pressure @flyersfan1453 into doing this to get at least 8

I will leave this up another day or 2 to see if we get anyone else and then arrange initial random brackets for the weekend

I don't have NHL 20