S71 Davos Captains

Gustav

:dav::dav::dav:

With the season's start right around the corner, it's time to announce the Davos captains!

C - Fernando Jokinen

A - Andrej Petrovic

A - Roque Davis

Congrats to @Ahma, @Tyler, and @Josh! Let's make S71 one to remember.

:dav::dav::dav:

17 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

We shall remember this historically bad Davos team, but hey at least you’ll be better than Toronto!

ef22.jpg

16 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Captain of the S70 Calgary wranglers that made the Finals (and you made the playoffs? Oh that’s right you didn’t), and I ask the same thing.

Look, I don't know if you think it's somehow cool or funny to go into other teams' captain threads and start trying to get people mad at you, but all you're accomplishing is making yourself look stupid. There's a right way and a wrong way to trash talk and it doesn't seem you know the difference.

20 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Captain of the S70 Calgary wranglers that made the Finals (and you made the playoffs? Oh that’s right you didn’t), and I ask the same thing.

Oh, I'm just a guy who's captained teams that weren't losers like y'all last year. 

39 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

How’s the inferiority complex treating ya down there, Napoleon?

51 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Look, I don't know if you think it's somehow cool or funny to go into other teams' captain threads and start trying to get people mad at you, but all you're accomplishing is making yourself look stupid. There's a right way and a wrong way to trash talk and it doesn't seem you know the difference.

All I’m gonna say is look at the Seattle Bears's announcement in S70

51 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Oh, I'm just a guy who's captained teams that weren't losers like y'all last year. 

I wouldn’t call us losers, and if we're losers what are you guys. Anyways best of luck to you guys

47 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

I wouldn’t call us losers, and if we're losers what are you guys. Anyways best of luck to you guys

You didn't lift the cup, you joined the other ten teams as losers. Your actions as captain also reflect poorly not only on your team and your teammates, but yourself as well. But then again, it's clearly part of the culture established in Calgary. Perhaps you are best suited for that after all. 

6 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

You didn't lift the cup, you joined the other ten teams as losers. Your actions as captain also reflect poorly not only on your team and your teammates, but yourself as well. But then again, it's clearly part of the culture established in Calgary. Perhaps you are best suited for that after all. 

I use listerine tho

2 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Number of Cups Big Mac ever won: 0