S71 Davos Captains

Gustav

3 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Look, I don't know if you think it's somehow cool or funny to go into other teams' captain threads and start trying to get people mad at you, but all you're accomplishing is making yourself look stupid. There's a right way and a wrong way to trash talk and it doesn't seem you know the difference.

Anyways I apologize if I carried this longer then I should, my intentions where plainly just to come in and start a friendly rivalry, this was less than friendly, and all I got to say is keep doing what your doing, because your team is going places.

8 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Anyways I apologize if I carried this longer then I should, my intentions where plainly just to come in and start a friendly rivalry, this was less than friendly, and all I got to say is keep doing what your doing, because your team is going places.

Hey, don't worry about it. It sort of came across the wrong way, whether that's on my end or yours is open to interpretation I guess. Good to see this thread quieted down after a while, and good to see we're leaving it on much better terms than I initially thought.

11 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Hey, don't worry about it. It sort of came across the wrong way, whether that's on my end or yours is open to interpretation I guess. Good to see this thread quieted down after a while, and good to see we're leaving it on much better terms than I initially thought.

All the wrong is on my end, and I’m also happy that we can leave on much better terms, and good luck to you guys again @Doomsday and @ColeMrtz