S71 Calgary Wranglers Captains

Bushito

tTWdKFf.png

S71 Team Captains Reveal

The Wranglers added some great youth last off-season and after a visit to the finals, losing out to Moscow in game six. The team looks to be back in the North American playoffs once again at the very least and with that we will lean on some of our senior members on the team for leadership this season including a new Captain, one new Assistant and one captain experienced assistant.

We are proud to announce the captains of your season 71 Calgary Wranglers

(C) .D - Jordan Tonn @MexicanCow123

Tonn came to Calgary via trade last off-season and has already proven himself as a valuable locker room presence. He has also proven to be a selfless member of the team, switching from forward to defense and re-rolling into a top pairing player for the team. Now that Tonn is entering the twilight of his career it is time for him to take the C and use his experience to lead the team.

(A) LW - Sigard Gunnar @Big Mac

Gunnar is a leader for the team and was last seasons captain. Gunnar would most likely be captain again this season if not for the fact Tonn is in his last season. I fully expect Gunnar to be more like a second captain which is great for the team with all the leadership we have kicking around. 

(A) LW - RJ Jubis @Jubis

Jubis has been one of the most vocal members of the Wranglers since he was drafted and now jumps in to the AGM role as well as taking an A for his first time in Calgary.

23 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

This is all @Banackock's fault, and I assume this means I’ll be the cap next year.

Be the captain Mr. Rogers knows you can be and you will have that C again.