yikes

STZ

hfPIYcf.png

@Alex Bridges

I lost my way with this one. But figured I'd post anyways. I'll be redoing on for you Alex, but I know you've been waiting a while for a sig. I dunno what it is lately, I just keep scrapping things halfway through. In this one I was so focused on the effects around the Name Text and then some of the other effects - then about an hour later I take another look and I'm like "why the fuck did I choose that render". By then I've applied image too many times to change it. I dunno... Anyways, there's that.

I'll use your player if I do another sig in Nyko's GFX tourny.

The "bridges" and the" hc davos dynamo" text is interesting. Scrap the Alex font. For the look of the sig, it's oversaturated and over exposed. The render efx are overdone, the lighting of the scene doesn't completely match with the highlights of the render.

image.png.6eaff69044619f42d08d6b959b84cfcd.png

all those things are distracting. It either breaks the flow or the focal point

It has potential, its just mostly overdone. Come back to the basis and improve the "design" of your sigs.

Yeah definitely overdone with all of it. I just kept adding to applied images and it just got fucked. I was like tunnel visioning on one part of the graphic at different stages then I like came out of it at one point and was just like wtf am I doing lol. ?

always appreciate the detailed feedback @boubabi

• Commissioner

Review:

I appreciate what you were trying to do with this one. A bit hard to read the text, too many effects going on plus the color difference doesn't help a blind person like myself. I enjoy the render and its well done just maybe too much going on. I think there may be too much writing. Is it the davos logo in the back?

Still shows a lot of graphics skill 8 out of 10.