Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

The sun comes up in Salem, and something's not right. Paranormal activity? Criminal involvement? Something just feels...off.

"I couldn't sleep last night," says @Sebster03, and half the town nods in agreement.

"I couldn't find my hat this morning," yells @Mr_Hatter, revealing a large bald spot on top of his head.

The entire town then proceeds to erupt into an unintelligible mess of panic. It's like being caught in a fast-moving river--grab on to a few words that you notice and hang on for dear life, but get swept back in and drowned out by the others. It's mayhem, nobody can tell what anybody else is saying, and everyone knows their life is in danger, though nobody knows how or why.

A general sense of those involved is given here:

13x TOWN (includes 1 Jailor, 2x Town Protective, 2x Town Support, 2x Town Investigative, 1x Town Killing, 5x random town)

6x MAFIA (includes Godfather + Mafioso)

5x NEUTRAL (includes 1x Neutral Evil role)

Those playing will be listed below, in order of sign-up:

@Proto

@Berocka

@a_Ferk

@Sebster03

@jhatty8

@McWolf

@omgitshim

@enigmatic

@ColeMrtz

@Josh

@jacobaa19

@solas

@Enorama

@Philliefan

@ContinentalCup036

@Rayzor_7

@Mike

@DoktorFunk

@Nykonax

@pennypenny

@fonziGG

@Mr_Hatter

@Doomsday

@Snussu

Day 1 starts now.

DISCUSS.

Announcement and reminder: day phases begin at 9:00 AM EST (or whenever I wake up and am able to throw everything together to see who's done what to whom), and end at 9:00 PM EST. The start of the day will come when I've made a post, and the end of the day will always be 9 PM EST--so get your votes in before then even if I've disappeared.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Announcement and reminder: day phases begin at 9:00 AM EST (or whenever I wake up and am able to throw everything together to see who's done what to whom), and end at 9:00 PM EST. The start of the day will come when I've made a post, and the end of the day will always be 9 PM EST--so get your votes in before then even if I've disappeared.

translate

Just now, Doomsday said:

Narrator gets whacked Day One.

Chaos ensues. 

All players must engage in a real-life fight to the death.