Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

Nothing more gangster Penny than killing the godfather and taking his place.  You win with anyone else so no one is going to kill you unless mafia turns back and kills you after.  I cant win without you anyway so after 10 days and 20+ people it comes down to whatever you want.  I never once denied being werewolf or tried to steer anyone away from me and I still made it to end which I think is pretty impressive.  Everything I said in my posts is genuinely true I had never played this game before signing up.  

Vote tracker:

jhatty8 - 3 (Nyko, Mike, pennypenny)

Mike - 1 (jhatty)

Nyko - 1 (enigmatic)

Votes needed to lynch: 3

Day 11 (I think?) is over, and the tree has once again drawn a crowd, not that the five, soon to be four, left alive in the town constitute a proper crowd.

Outward claims of mafia-ness (and even werewolf-ness) have been thrown out there, and one of those people who has made such a claim is being tied up. This time it's @jhatty8. Tight goes the noose, up he goes, and what goes up must come down. As he falls, the Hatty mask he's been wearing the whole game falls away, revealing that he's actually Marlon Brando. He was the GODFATHER. 

Let the next night begin!

List of those left alive:

Check it out, check it out...

It doesn't take much searching this morning to confirm that, well, everyone's still alive. There are four people left, and while @Nykonax is an idiot, he can at least count that high.

Everyone lives to see another day--day 12 begins now!

List of those still alive:

Votes needed to lynch: 3

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I would very much like to know why Nyko is an idiot.

Don't read into that too much, it isn't meant to be directly related to the events of this game. Just calling him stupid as per the customs of VHL culture.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Not much, apparently.

Two votes are thrown out today, but it's just @Mike and @Nykonax taking shots at each other. Nobody's in great danger, and nobody dies.

The sun sets, leaving many wondering what's going to happen, and if we'll still have a game to play tomorrow...

List of those alive:

The thirteenth day begins, and this time only three of the four who went to bed last night have woken up. 

It's pretty clear who's died, and why--it's another WEREWOLF night, and this time our werewolf has claimed @enigmatic, the final member of the MAFIA.

But today is different. No post-death discussion, though enigmatic's last will is read:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@Mike stands in silence, waiting for @Nykonax and @pennypenny to say something.

A bird sings in the distance. A few tree branches shake, and a lone top hat blows across the village square.

Nyko and Penny smile at each other, both revealing a nice set of fangs. They know who to lynch today.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, THE VAMPIRES!

Here's a link to the dead people's Discord server, for anyone who wants to join in the postgame discussion (consider this thread open to talk as well): https://discord.gg/YgBHhW

And here's a spreadsheet, for all you nerds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q-xpYZo5sCaIbVy2naM0tEADzjvfTRWSryG05tvznjs/edit#gid=0

GAME OVER! See you next season.