Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

As a request though, could we try and avoid using the abbreviations so newer players can catch on? At least for the first couple days?

In my will I need to conserve word count, but on here I won't use abbreviations

Day 1 comes to an end in the town. People are still confused, and @Mr_Hatter's hat is still missing.

"Nyko did it!" yell eight people for no reason.

"Philliefan did it!" yells Philliefan for no reason. A couple people agree, also for no reason. Eventually, the town decides not to do much of anything. Everyone is still alive at the moment, but after a few role claims, will that change?

The bell in the church tower goes off with a mighty, reverberating strike of power that makes even the toughest townies around uneasy.

It's time to go to sleep...or is it?

List of those alive:

Just now, Enorama said:

Night time lasts from Gus's GO TO SLEEP post to Gus's WAKE UP post.

Precisely. Can't guarantee I'll be up at 9 every day. Anyway...

Day 2 rolls around, sun comes up, and people are looking for answers.

"Have you seen Eno?" says one person.

"Have you seen Snussu?" says another.

"HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY HAT?" screams @Mr_Hatter.

No hat, but before long someone finds the body of @Snussu. Nearby is a cassette tape containing CCR's "Fortunate Son." This could mean only one thing--he was killed by the VETERAN. Upon further, well, investigation, it's found that he was the INVESTIGATOR.

Still no hat, but it isn't long before someone comes across @Enorama, too. He's been loaded up with what usually comes out of a Tommy Gun--though the town is able to figure out that he was killed by a member of the MAFIA, nothing further may be found about his role. I wonder why...

Snussu's Last Will:

Spoiler

Snussu the Invest

N1: 

Eno's last will was not able to be recovered.

Here's a list of players still alive--if you atempted a night action, kindly refrain from saying anything in this thread until I get back to you on the results of said action. This should only take 10-20 minutes.

35 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

if you atempted a night action, kindly refrain from saying anything in this thread until I get back to you on the results of said action. This should only take 10-20 minutes.

I believe everything has been cleared up in this regard. If I haven't gotten back to you on something hit me up.

Day two check in; that was really rough... not that I'm mad at you @Nykonax, but that was very unfortunate :(

look at the positive I guess, one Cleaning is used up, and it's not like the last will would have had anything other than role.

38 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Day two check in; that was really rough... not that I'm mad at you @Nykonax, but that was very unfortunate :(

look at the positive I guess, one Cleaning is used up, and it's not like the last will would have had anything other than role.

It still sucks if it turns out he was a Doc or BG. And it gives Mafia claim space (unless we have a Medium who could find out Eno's role; probably not worth coming out right now but keep your will up-to-date).