S71 Regular Season Index

Devise

INDEX

@VHL GM You should all know the drill by now but as always send in and confirm your lines to both vhlsim@outlook.com and rpower22@gmail.com 

I figured I'd get a jump on this so GM's let me know of any roster errors. I did set the option for a pre-season however it'll be my first time running that it and it doesn't like, show up in the schedule traditionally and will likely get simmed outright when I officially start the season.

Also, stay tuned but given the lockdown situation the world is generally in I mentioned on the Discord that I'll likely be live simming some regular season games this season. I am not committing to doing all of them, as I generally do for the playoffs but I will try to at least get a few done every week with some commentary. 

:cheers: 

Edited by Devise

@VHL GM So because I didn't understand how pre-season worked, there is no pre-season and the schedule is changed. To make long story short for those not on Discord this morning, I discovered that when I enabled pre-season it actually just turned the schedule I already made into a pre-season schedule. And since I didn't feel like running a 72 game pre-season for each team, I deleted the games and that schedule. As such you'll probably notice the index has a similarly structured, but entirely different schedule. Just want you to make note of that in case you had backup games already set or something like that.

We are just waiting on lines from Calgary @Bushito and Prague @diamond_ace to get the regular season sims started. :cheers: 

• 4 weeks later...