S71 Trivia Week 1

Victor

• Admin

There's nothing really special about the start of a new season trivia, except... one thing:

@Members

Ground rules:

- No revealing of answers in this thread

- Head over to #trivia-hunt on Discord to learn how to find the answers. No revealing of answers there either.

- No corrections allowed. First submission is locked in.

Fill out the form linked below.

2 correct answers = 2 capped TPE

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKSZ7FT050NbWqmRVam0yXGPt2EgSOMcGoBoxiqlrKoxAgTA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I am always taking question suggestions via PM, with 1 uncapped TPE going your way for each question that ends up getting used.

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I haven’t checked if it’s relevant yet but does question 1 count S65 or would it start at 66?

A S66 start is the only one possible given the results I came up with.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Victor said:

Q1 wording amended.

I mean that’s only a little clearer. 50+ could still count 50 or not and “end of S65” still doesn’t indicate whether S65 counts or not.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I mean that’s only a little clearer. 50+ could still count 50 or not and “end of S65” still doesn’t indicate whether S65 counts or not.

This is what makes no sense to me. The wording could mean any sorts of things if you're diving into it.

Since S65 means it includes S65. Like if I said I haven't spend any money since Monday. That means you spent money on Monday.

I don't even know what I'm arguing anymore. I don't do trivia to dive into grammatical things.

• Commissioner
Just now, DollarAndADream said:

This is what makes no sense to me. The wording could mean any sorts of things if you're diving into it.

Since S65 means it includes S65. Like if I said I haven't spend any money since Monday. That means you spent money on Monday.

To be fair because it’s multiple choice when you go to look for the answer it’s actually only possible one way.

I also realized job pay gives me cap and the end of season uncapped is gone so it doesn’t even matter if I get it right or not.

Just now, Beketov said:

To be fair because it’s multiple choice when you go to look for the answer it’s actually only possible one way.

I also realized job pay gives me cap and the end of season uncapped is gone so it doesn’t even matter if I get it right or not.

So are we counting Paulo's 50 goals? 50+ means 50 and above. If I don't count Paulo's 50, and I still count S65, I have an answer.

lmao

• Admin
8 hours ago, Beketov said:

If "end of S65" isn't clear enough then I don't know what to say.