(S72) D - Tommy Hooper, TPE: 30

ukillo

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Welcome in the VHL, @ukillo!

I'm McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. I'm reaching out to see if you'd consider joining our franchise for the next season.

Saskatoon last won the Founder's Cup in S69 (2 seasons ago) and they are still feeling the repercussions of being heavy buyers in the past to make this happen. Realistically, I don't think we can be prime competitors this season. We don't have the firepower that other teams like Minnesota, Yukon and Las Vegas have, but I do believe we have what it takes to finish in the 4-6 range and maybe go on a Cinderella run come playoffs time, but we do have to get better in some areas to reach this level.

And this is where you come in. Saskatoon is full at forward, but we need defensemen badly. You'd come in as our 3rd defenseman, and you'd have the opportunity to fight for a 1st pairing spot early in the season if you stay active. Our team is young and built for the future: if you join us, you'd be one of many players starting thisseason on the lower side in terms of TPE, which means you'd all be developping together as the season goes and possibly be a part of an exciting upset come playoffs time.

-

Something to consider before picking a team:

- Every team is only allowed to offer you the same VHLM typical contract: 1 season for 1.5mil. At the end of this season, you will be eligible to drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL. This means you'll have to decide which team you wish to join based on how the GMs presents their teams and how well you think you'd fit in their plan.

- Next season starts on March 25th.

-

Let me know what you think about my offer, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, my team or the league.

With that being said, I wanna wish you good luck - you have a big decision to make in the near future.

McWolf

me0LjtM.png

Welcome to the VHL @ukillo!!

I am the GM of the Mexico City Kings. I can offer you 1st/2nd line minutes on our squad.

We'd love to have you join and become a part of the infamous Cartel ☠️

Quote this and say "acepto" if you want to join the team!

Please let me know if you have nay questions or need any help getting started!

- Motza

Hey @ukillo

Welcome to the VHL my name is Berocka the GM of the Mississauga Hounds.

Currently we are in desperate need for a top line defender and I think you would make a great fit, you have top line minutes plus pk and pp time, does that interest you getting maximum ice time every single game.

Unfortunately I don't think we can win the cup this season but we want to make a solid run at it. 

If you want to join the Hounds and the great organisation with a fantastic support network to get the best out of your player. Just quote this offer and say "accept".

Best of luck where ever you end up and if you have any questions feel free to ask them.

- Berocka

Edited by Berocka

Welcome to the VHL @ukillo! Thanks for joining this league. You’re a free agent, able to sign with any team. You have and may continue to receive offers from teams, so please take your time, consider all offers, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have the best goalie in the league, which means we are the top contender for the cup. If Tommy Hooper were to join our team, in addition to having a great locker room with helpful, friendly people, you’ll become a Reaper and gain powers to harvest people’s souls.

Imagine this scene, overtime in the last game of the cup finals. Tommy Hooper is on the ice in front of tens of thousands of screaming fans. Star teammate Xavier leFlamant flies down the right side of the boards, blowing past the defender. He slides a perfect pass to Tommy Hooper who fires a one-timer past the sprawling goalie! The fans go crazy and Tommy Hooper hoists the cup in a moment of absolute glory!

The Reapers are the team that can make that scene a reality. Most other teams aren’t contenders. We are. Join us.

To join, quote this and say “I want to be a Reaper!”

PRKrxR8.png

Hello and welcome to the league @ukillo! San Diego AGM GM here. We had a good run last season, advancing to the semifinals in the playoffs and have a great locker room. We lost a bunch of players following the season and did not have that many picks in the draft. We are looking for players from all positions to fill the team and help us compete again this season. With your help, we can achieve that! We can offer you top 2-top 4 minutes depending on how active you are and how well you develop. To accept this offer, just quote and say “Accept”. Good luck to you no matter where you end up!

On 3/24/2020 at 2:28 PM, Sonnet said:

PEWgjXe.png

Welcome to the league, @ukillo!

I'm Sonnet, General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. While other teams may be looking to compete for a cup this year, Houston is entering a short rebuilding phase while we look to make a championship push in a later season. However, this doesn't mean the Bulls don't have anything unique to offer.

As an experienced GM and former Executive of the Year winner, my goal is to get you into an environment where playing time isn't an issue, and where personal instruction/guidance is the top priority. In addition, Houston is known for having an active locker room with plenty of traditions- including jersey numbers, a team vote for the official goal song, a ring of honor for outstanding members of the team, and more!

Our team communicates primarily through the use of a Discord server, where Bulls both new and old gather to talk shop and help each other out. At any time, either I or another member of the Houston faithful am on to help you learn the ropes and build your player into the best version of himself they can be!

The Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot on the first defensive pairing, the most bang for your buck in the VHLM. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted!"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're certainly looking forward to making you the newest member of The Herd!

OVa97AC.png

Accepted!