twists

Lucas Brandt Press Conference

22 hours ago, twists said:

Just got signed by the Mississauga Hounds, excited to be here!

Hey @twists, a couple questions for you.

1. What made you decide to sign with Mississauga?

2. What are your goals for this upcoming season?

3. Do you have a specific team you hope to be drafted by next year?

Hey @twists couple questions if you have the time;

1.) How long have you been playing hockey and where did you get your start

2.) Best chirps you use out on the ice?

3.) Finally if you see Justin Trudeau ot on the ice will you sign his stick for hin, thanks

Vyn

On 3/26/2020 at 2:25 AM, a_Ferk said:

Hey @twists, a couple questions for you.

1. What made you decide to sign with Mississauga?

2. What are your goals for this upcoming season?

3. Do you have a specific team you hope to be drafted by next year?

1. Really, it came down to me wanting to sign a contract as quickly as possible. Mississauga gave me a solid 1 year deal money and playing time wise, so I couldn't complain.

2. My goal is to be one of the most sought after players in the upcoming VHL/VHLM draft. I don't know that my rookie season will be spent in the VHL, but I'm looking to make a lot of noise when draft time comes around.

3. Honestly, I'd love to stay with my current team in Halifax. They're a good group of guys and we have a great GM. That being said, I'd love an opportunity to win the cup with my draft team as well. However, a good team and GM is always going to be first for me.

Thanks for asking your questions @a_Ferk :)

On 3/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, Vynstik said:

Hey @twists couple questions if you have the time;

1.) How long have you been playing hockey and where did you get your start

2.) Best chirps you use out on the ice?

3.) Finally if you see Justin Trudeau ot on the ice will you sign his stick for hin, thanks

Vyn

1. I've been playing hockey since I was 8 years old, and always tried to find a way to play. My family wasn't very wealthy so that was a rather difficult challenge early on in my life. However, I obviously made the best of it and here I am in the big leagues! If you'd like to learn more you can always checkout my junior review: https://vhlforum.com/topic/79575-lucas-brandt-junior-review/?tab=comments#comment-725780 :)

2. Best chirps, that's a good one. Most of the time I try to be humble and mind my own business, but sometimes you just gotta do it. When it happens I love to use "I’ve seen broken clocks with better hands" or "Is it hard to eat with no hands".

3. Of course! I don't like to get into any politics in my press conferences, so I won't speak on that aspect of Trudeau, but it would certainly be hard to not sign the stick of the PM for the great country that created this sport.

Thanks for your questions @Vynstik