NHL Victory Edition - A STHS NHL/VHL Side League Idea *Signup Thread*

Devise

Player Name: Leopold Bloom

Position: LW

Do You Want To GM A Team? If Yes, feel free to share which classic team names you'd be okay with representing.  Eh not really. If you need a guy I'd do it, but I'm already doing it here so I'd rather leave this for guys who could use an opportunity. Ottawa Ice Dogs though!

Player Name: Ray Sheilds

Position: Center

Do You Want To GM A Team? If Yes, feel free to share which classic team names you'd be okay with representing. 

Yeah sure, I'll give it a try

Edited by Zetterberg

18 hours ago, Devise said:

Player Name: Zyrok

Position: LW

Do You Want To GM A Team? If Yes, feel free to share which classic team names you'd be okay with representing./ I would like to though I don't have a high-hockey-knowledge but I would give it a try

Edited by Zyrok

10 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

@Devise if one of the new guys with interest but not experience is interested, I could be a kind of advisor while they're the actual GM

Aye my intention was to push out those who said they'd only GM if they need it on a first come first serve style basis. We may have enough GM's at this point but obviously feel free to advise the team you wind up on. I will say though given that some have signed up to GM who are newer and don't have team names selected, the team names that the GM's in holding have provided (Ottawa, Cologne, Vasteras) will stick around for now. 

Edited by Devise

Just bumping this with a heads up. Signups for this will close end of day tomorrow, with the draft set up beginning then and it commencing next week. I'll be setting up all the starting TPE tomorrow so that is why signups will end then, as we can't accept new signs ups once we've officially got the ball rolling. So if you want in this get your player signed up while you can. :cheers: 

6 minutes ago, Tape-to-Tape said:

Player Name: Zamboni Driver

Position: G

No thanks

Alright your in. This will be the last signup, thanks for the interest everyone hopefully once people see how things are run and we get some traction going we can get some more interest when we run it again next season. 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Okay fine, last one since draft hasn't started. 

Sweet. I assume I will get a notification once you add me to a tier in the other thread? I also read about starting TPE (in addition to the tiers each week), how do I claim that?

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Joe Exotic said:

Sweet. I assume I will get a notification once you add me to a tier in the other thread? I also read about starting TPE (in addition to the tiers each week), how do I claim that?

Thank you.

Just did. Your player is also reflected with the right TPE amount on the Player Hub spreadsheet and your free to update with your starting TPE. I'll be tagging everyone when I post the weekly TPE payout thread. We'll likely have one post-draft to account for this week, but they'll regularly happening on Sunday's following.