(S72) D - DSquarius Green Jr, TPE: 30

cosm0s

• Commissioner

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey @cosm0s,

GM of the Lynx here, I'm going to make this short and sweet. We're coming off a finals appearance and looking to make another run at the cup this season. We have a good squad this season and could use you as the final piece to put you over the top. We're offering you 2nd pairing minutes if you stay active with time on the PP/PK. If you want to join the Lynx just quote this posting! If not I wish you luck in your career. 

Thanks, 

Acyd

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Welcome in the VHL, @cosm0s

I'm McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. I'm reaching out to see if you'd consider joining our franchise for the next season.

Saskatoon last won the Founder's Cup in S69 (2 seasons ago) and they are still feeling the repercussions of being heavy buyers in the past to make this happen. Realistically, I don't think we can be prime competitors this season. We don't have the firepower that other teams like Minnesota, Yukon and Las Vegas have, but I do believe we have what it takes to finish in the 4-6 range and maybe go on a Cinderella run come playoffs time, but we do have to get better in some areas to reach this level.

And this is where you come in. Saskatoon is full at forward, but we need defensemen badly. You'd come in as our 3rd defenseman, and you'd have the opportunity to fight for a 1st pairing spot early in the season if you stay active. Our team is young and built for the future: if you join us, you'd be one of many players starting thisseason on the lower side in terms of TPE, which means you'd all be developping together as the season goes and possibly be a part of an exciting upset come playoffs time.

-

Something to consider before picking a team:

- Every team is only allowed to offer you the same VHLM typical contract: 1 season for 1.5mil. At the end of this season, you will be eligible to drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL. This means you'll have to decide which team you wish to join based on how the GMs presents their teams and how well you think you'd fit in their plan.

- Next season starts on March 25th.

-

Let me know what you think about my offer, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, my team or the league.

With that being said, I wanna wish you good luck - you have a big decision to make in the near future.

McWolf

PRKrxR8.png

Hello and welcome to the league @cosm0s! San Diego AGM GM here. We had a good run last season, advancing to the semifinals in the playoffs and have a great locker room. We lost a bunch of players following the season and did not have that many picks in the draft. We are looking for players from all positions to fill the team and help us compete again this season. With your help, we can achieve that! We can offer you top 4-top 6 minutes depending on how active you are and how well you develop. To accept this offer, just quote and say “Accept”. Good luck to you no matter where you end up!

mOa0_jzhvxgsarD8F86aCn3RD5KeDjAGsfuIi1UmboyYJQdOrHYCumFe5-3LLmq49ttIANRvCp4MsXLqoiU_2LPhJg-NgaLvlgwlf44hyq-cgs-_8tNAyo79ShQItwNRvNR3vHOK

Hey there,  @cosm0s! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the Assistant General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Mississauga. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

AGM of the Mississauga Hounds

me0LjtM.png

Welcome to the VHL @cosm0s!!! :) 

I am the GM of the Mexico City Kings. I can offer you 2nd pairing minutes on our squad!

We'd love to have you join and become a part of the infamous Cartel ☠️

Quote this and say "acepto" if you want to join the team!

Please let me know if you have nay questions or need any help getting started!

- Motza