Interview with Aumy Jr.

st4rface

Aumy Jr. is one of the few Finnish hockey players who plays in VHLM. Technically, he plays for Mississauga Hounds, but in the reality - he doesn't play at all, because of team management and how things work here. This time, we invited him to ask to few questions about his team, his performance and other stuff.

Question: How you feel in Mississauga?

Aumy Jr.: First impressions haven't been so good. I like the city by itself, but I had to sit out first two games, because of GM. I am sadly surprised about it, but I can't do nothing about that. As a user I didn't even wanted to come back here, but thought to earn some TPE, be better. Maybe I will finally be on ice or at least will get traded if this team doesn't want to let me play. If I don't get to play, that's just a waste of time in that case.

Question: What about your teammates in Mississauga?

Aumy Jr.: Haven't talked with them a lot. I don't have any good or bad first impression. Locker room wasn't really active and I don't have any rights to talk about teammates after few talks.

Question: Is there any team on which you would want to play in VHLM or VHL?

Aumy Jr.: I am not very interested in any specific VHLM team. I just want to get on ice and play. Right now, that is not what I do, because of team management. Didn't get any ice time in first two games. Was shocked. Just sat on bench for nothing. I came to play, not to watch game from the bench. If I would want to do it, I would buy a ticket and didn't start my professional hockey career. For VHL - I like branding of Toronto Legion. Other wise - I have zero knowledge about other teams. I will be just happy to get ice time and prove myself, but I think I would look extra fresh in that Legion jersey. Living in Canada, would be cool aswell, haha.

Question: What's your goals for this season? Individual and as a team?

Aumy Jr.: About personal goals - I just hope to get finally some ice time. Will see how I will perform, but of course - some goals and assists would be cool. Goals as a team? I don't think we are so good to be a title contenders, so I can't describe our goals aswell. We are not that best team, so we just want to play average, I guess. Show how good we are individually and what we can get for our team in VHL.

Question: As a user - are you here to be active in long-term? What's your goals for future?

Aumy Jr.: I came in with thinking I will be here active in long-term. After seeing my player doesn't even getting any ice time, I don't know anymore. Was thinking about to going back to SHL, but at this moment - made media, earned some TPE. If I will still not get on the ice - will retire my player and just leave this thing. I could understand if I would not get any ice time in VHL in this type of personal condition, but at VHLM... Feels like such a fool... First thoughts on league and team isn't that good, plus entire forum is pretty much a mistery and not so easy to understand like any other sim league.

575 words and claiming 6 weekly capped TPE