(S72) C - Justin Trudeau, TPE: 30

Vynstik

• Commissioner

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey @Vynstik,

GM of the Lynx here, I'm going to make this short and sweet. We're coming off a finals appearance and looking to make another run at the cup this season. We have a good squad this season and could use you as the final piece to put you over the top. We're offering you 3rd line minutes with the ability to move up if you stay active. If you want to join the Lynx just quote this posting! If not I wish you luck in your career. 

Thanks, 

Acyd

• Commissioner
27 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Hey @Vynstik,

GM of the Lynx here, I'm going to make this short and sweet. We're coming off a finals appearance and looking to make another run at the cup this season. We have a good squad this season and could use you as the final piece to put you over the top. We're offering you 3rd line minutes with the ability to move up if you stay active. If you want to join the Lynx just quote this posting! If not I wish you luck in your career. 

Thanks, 

Acyd

Trudeau in Ottawa would make the most sense...

27 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Hey @Vynstik,

Thanks, 

Acyd

It would be an honor to join your team, I'll do my best not to let you down

Vyn