(S72) C - Liam Flaten, TPE: 30

flatl99

Welcome to the VHL @flatl99! Thanks for joining this league. You’re a free agent, able to sign with any team. You may receive offers from other teams, so please take your time, consider all offers, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have the best goalie in the league, which means we are the top contender for the cup. If Liam Flaten were to join our team, in addition to having a great locker room with helpful, friendly people, you’ll become a Reaper and gain powers to harvest people’s souls.

Imagine this scene, overtime in the last game of the cup finals Liam Flaten is on the ice in front of tens of thousands of screaming fans. Star teammate Xavier leFlamant flies down the right side of the boards, blowing past the defender. He slides a perfect pass to Liam Flaten who fires a one-timer past the sprawling goalie! The fans go crazy and Liam Flaten hoists the cup in a moment of absolute glory!

The Reapers are the team that can make that scene a reality. Most other teams aren’t contenders. We are. Join us.

To join, quote this and say “I want to be a Reaper!”

17 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome to the VHL @flatl99! Thanks for joining this league. You’re a free agent, able to sign with any team. You may receive offers from other teams, so please take your time, consider all offers, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have the best goalie in the league, which means we are the top contender for the cup. If Liam Flaten were to join our team, in addition to having a great locker room with helpful, friendly people, you’ll become a Reaper and gain powers to harvest people’s souls.

Imagine this scene, overtime in the last game of the cup finals Liam Flaten is on the ice in front of tens of thousands of screaming fans. Star teammate Xavier leFlamant flies down the right side of the boards, blowing past the defender. He slides a perfect pass to Liam Flaten who fires a one-timer past the sprawling goalie! The fans go crazy and Liam Flaten hoists the cup in a moment of absolute glory!

The Reapers are the team that can make that scene a reality. Most other teams aren’t contenders. We are. Join us.

To join, quote this and say “I want to be a Reaper!”

I want to be a Reaper!