Liam Flaten

flatl99

Review: 6/10

You have the right idea with this graphic. You have a great render and also I would say you placed the logo very nicely. I would just keep working on your skills and learn what you can by asking others or watching tutorials. I think I would start with your formatting. Player, text and any other element in a project should be placed in a way that makes sense. I would work on your font, there are a ton out there that will really make your work great. I like the overall design and just stick with it. You have a bright future making graphics for everyone to see. Great effort.

Not a review but I'll throw in my two cents:

-Logo is a bit big. I like that you replaced it though. If it's an issue of covering up the logo that's already on the jersey, take that logo and remove it--find the clone stamp tool and learn how to use it.

-Make the render (the picture of the player) bigger. @QT Marshall says you should never show the player's hips in a sig, and I think that's generally a good idea. Also, don't have your player dead-center.

-Play around with your text a bit more. Go here to download more fonts that will be better than most stuff on your computer by default.

-Have you played around with layering at all? Look up what a layer mask is and learn what it does and how to use it. Then zoom into your sig and cut out the player by going onto the "masked" part of the layer and going over everything in the background with a black brush. Eventually you'll have your entire player render cut out on its own layer and you can add other layers to the sig, whether it's a different background or some foreground detail or something different.

Hopefully this gets you a good start, it gets a lot deeper than this. Also great to give this a read.