Shit Show Spectacular

BluObieZ

People must be wondering why I am sticking around because my player Orion Slade is a free agent this season and is "doomed" to be one the whole season. Well that your little opinion now isn't it?  You think that the purpose of this league is to play in games and such. Well you are wrong. Sure yeah it's a hockey league and you should be on a team. Blah. Blah. Blah. You got me there but my point is that everyone has forgotten is that this league is also about having fun. It's up to you the player to define what you call fun. So if you want to be a good little doggy and do what you "should" then sure go ahead, be on a team. Be nice to your team mates and hate other teams. I know how it is. I've been around far too long to not know how people are expected to act. Well as you know from day one I have fought that norm in the league. I am the one guy who looks to break all the norms and have fun doing it. Sure me having fun has crossed lines and suspensions have been handed down. But guess what? I am still here. I am a free agent and I am still here doing Point tasks. Do you honestly think I will go inactive because technically my point tasks have no reason since I have no team. Don't you think I thought this whole thing out? Because believe you me, I have thought this out and my final two "seasons" (If you can call being a free agent a season) are going to be fucking amazing and trust me now that I have no team I actually don't have a GM telling me to not be me and that don't say things because it may upset the little babies on the team and in the league. I played nice ninety percent of the time. But now that I don't have to. The true Robbie can come out and play, and trust me when I say this. It will be Shit Show Spectacular. I won't cross lines. Oh no. I will tip toe close to them but won't cross them. Me making these point tasks and claiming them, is me being an active "productive" member of this league. So they can't ban me for "he has no intention of being production and just being an ass" Well if I am making point tasks and claiming them, that makes me a "productive member" of this so called league. So I will leave this off with this. Grab some popcorn and a Corona and enjoy the Shit Show Spectacular, because it's going to be a wild final two seasons.