State of VHLM

pennypenny

The State of the VHLM

The VHLM may be the minor league of the VHL, but there’s still a lot of great competition and powerful players that’ll be making a great name for themselves later down in the VHL. Currently, we have a tremendous gap of skill in the division of forwards. Adam Syreck and Richard Penisson are both up there respectively, 36 and 32 points each in only 11 games. a ridiculous stat that is only exemplified by their team’s ability to reach to the top – going 10-1 in that timeframe. The fact in the matter is that the VHLM is almost a crapshoot every single year, because of all the new competition and blood that makes its way into the league.

For players like Syreck and Penisson to be putting numbers up like that, they got to have a good chemistry and a good balance between each other as far as playing goes. They’ve built an incredible chemistry in such a short amount of time, and that’s what puts the ball rolling on these teams to rock out so early on. Other bridges that lead out to this sort of thing may include a certain Bridges as well. That’s Alex Bridges and Nikita Nulikovich of the San Diego Marlins, the next two players on the points list. They’re both part of the same team, once again. They’re on the same line, working the same minutes, same sort of ordeal completely. They’re putting up points, right?

But get this. This time around, instead of leading the league in points as a team like the Ottawa Lynx. They’re pushing mid to low tier stats, only 6-5. What a major difference between the two. So, the VHLM currently is not relying on certain superstars to create divide in the standings, because the teams around them are so poorly distributed. That has always been the downfall of the VHLM. It’s always a crapshoot in the end.

You’ve got a team in here, one that I am associated with. They’re called the Yukon Rush. Now I know what you’re thinking, even though Gino’s on the team it does not mean the team is going to be incredible. This is just how life is. Zyrok13 and Shields lead the race points wise, but Burrows, Armstrong, and Vin Calla are not far along. The team is rolling along, winning and stringing some games, and they’re a team filled with depth. A team with depth is always a scarier team, this is a fact. Look at Yukon’s front and back. Stacked to the brim with high caliber players. You know a team is scary every time you see it and notice that Gino’s on it.

Even a man like Gino, a man who isn’t producing the points like he usually would – he is that caliber of player. His lack of points isn’t a weakness. It’s only a sign of strength, and integrity, letting his teammates piggyback off his great accomplishments. Gino DiGiannantonio has no limits, and he will never quit. Give it time, give it another 30 games. You’ll see a Gino that’s beyond everyone else.

THIS IS A GINO POST.

Review: Grammatically you do a really nice job putting together media spots. I was worried at the beginning that this post wasn’t going to e about Gino but you pulled out clutch in the end and made it about him as I would have expected! I have no doubt Gino is going to be elite very soon, there is a lot of new players on that roster who are learning to play together and build that chemistry. Rating: 8/10