How good was Jarome Iginla

Big Mac

Well I’m gonna keep this short and simple how good was Jarome 'Iggy' Iginla. Arguably the greatest power forward of all-time behind Gordon Howe of course. Fun Fact he’s the only player to lead the league in points and in goals to not win the hart. He lost that vote to a voter that didn’t put him in the ballot because he felt that he didn’t deserve it because his team didn’t make the playoffs, and he voted for Jose Theodore, and it’s rumoured this voter was from the same place as the tendy. 
As well as when you look at the era adjusted stats (stats adjusted if all players played in the same era.) Iginla is 7th in era adjusted goals (in front of guys like a Richard, Sakic, and Robataille.) When you look at era adjusted points Iggy is 15th all-time (in front of guys like Hull, Believau, Shanahan, and Sundin.) So looking at this I also want to bring up the fact that when the nhl made its top 100 list (in 2017) he was left off the list, and replaced by guys like Keith, Toews, Lindros, Pronger, and Modano. Now I’m not saying these guys are bad, but to leave Iggy of the lists for these guys is just wilding out. Iggy was everything hockey was physical, he could snipe, he could make insane passes (look at Crosby’s golden goal that was an insane pass.), he could play defense, he could lead a team (never got the cup tho), and he could also fight and stand up for his teammates. So I ask you if you made a top 100 list, how high would Iginla be, and how good is Iginla to you?