Critical thinking and work to be done

Zyrok

Fresh new season and new goals on my mind, I've really been wanting for the season to start, I had lot's of plans for this brand new season as I last season looked at the big names of the VHLM as something I wanted to achieve, and right now I need to be one of those big names, I need to keep earning consistently those 12 capped TPE, I've got to keep improving if I want to win the cup or an individual award, I will really need to keep up the pace, a pace that I lacked at the beggining of the season but it looks as if I've recovered a bit, my objective need's to be to win the MVP and right now I'm not a clear winner, not even a contestant, I need to step up big and not only for myself but for my team too, the didn't waste a 2nd overall pick, I have to prove that to the world and to myself.
As of the moment I'm writting this I'm on the top 2 defenseman and on the top 4 of assists, and that has to improve, I have as of right now 19 assists which is not bad but could be better and only 3 goals which is pretty disapointing, and the most disapointing by far is the 9.68% of shooting, it looks like I'm shooting a lot and I'm not making any goals, as a matter of a fact I shot 31 times and made only 3, pretty disappointing, that  is going to be one of my main areas of focus, also I have 22 shots blocked which is not bad but isn't great either, I have to work on that too, although one thing I have improved in is in PIM (penalty minutes) which last year I tended to have a lot of those, this year looks like I'm holding myself but still 20 is still too high, I have to work on my discipline, and I have 30 hits which is pretty low, checking is another area I should work on. I've recieved 36 hits and I can't afford to recieve more hits than I make so my strength is surelly going up, I have to imporve lots of aspects
I have been making 1.21 points per 20 minutes, I  think I have to take a step back and look from the outside of my player more often as I can see that there is lot's of work to be done, and I also need to catch up in terms of TPE as if I'm going any year to the big league I have to be prepared and start building a momentum with my player of good work on and off the ice so that when we get called up we're able to be at the top level fighting to go up on the lines and making a good first season as a rookie and hopefully winning the rookie of the year
Word count: 505