New Sugestion

This is an idea I had as I saw it on another game, it wasn't a sim league but I thought it could be very cool for the role of the award's, there could be at the end of the regular season a MVP for the team, each team has to presen't his player and another idea I had is that on the salary there could be extra money if you win the MVP of the league, the team's MVP, the best defender, etc...This is something that exists in real life and I think this could give the league both realism and a bit more fun. I understand this can be difficult to create so I don't hope this can be implemented on a few days, but I don't know for the next season maybe or for the season after. In my opinion this can be both fun and can make the HOF entry be a bit more competitive and there would create a healthy competitivness between teammates

Hi there @Zyrok

The team MVP type stuff used to happen a lot more than it does currently. I don't really know why it stopped, but retired numbers, team specific awards, etc... used to happen team by team and were done by the team's GM. Nothing is stopping anyone from doing any of that stuff currently, they just may need to be reminded or educated about it.

As far as the money part...that part will be hard. The player store is currently set up under the assumption that the only (or 99% of) the money a player gets is from their contract. Adding additional money upsets this balance, and can make some choices non-existent, such as buying TPE earning help now vs. buying regression fighters at the end of my career.

Just my .02.

9 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

As far as the money part...that part will be hard.

Yeah, I had in mind that it would be very hard but we could like reduce the TPE you get from buying on the store/ the bonus doesn't have to be that much, 500k for example, or less but also reducing the amount you can get of TPE will be good and make things a bit more competitive