First week or... two weeks? Of the season

BluObieZ

Honestly I have lost track of time because of this fucking virus. It seriously can fuck right off and I wouldn't be able to care any less about it then I do right now. The only reason why I know it's going on is because it has shut down the film industry and I have no where to go because you know... everything is closed. When I came up with this plan to be a free agent for the last few seasons of Orion's career. I did it thinking I would be more active and more annoying to the people that hate me the most. But, hey so far I am only around on Sundays posting shit up before midnight. So has this really made me more active? Nope, not in the slightest. But why Robbie? it's not like you have anything to do. Well my little simpleton, it's simple. I have a wife and kids. I cannot spend hours on here like most of you can. It's just far too boring. Lets be honest none of my plans have come to fruition since SWC3 was fucking shit up left right and center. But having said this! I will try my best to come around and just be myself as much as I can and just rub it in peoples faces that I am a happy as can be with just being a free agent as you people try to make your players better to make your teams better. While I claim TPE meaninglessly because Orion will never ever and I do mean ever play a VHL game ever again. He has ended his playing career and my playing career in this league. So you can be one or two weeks into your little season and I will continue to not give a flying fuck about who is winning the cup this season because too me it really doesn't fucking matter.