100th carrer game

Zyrok

This last game has been my 100th carrer game, on the two seasons I've been here I've been on two different teams, first Yukon, were I got to like this league, is were I have started grinding my TPE, started doing my point tasks, started making my player good, then on that same season I was traded to Ottawa, where I first got the competitivness that was in the league, with Yukon we never tried to be competitive, we were just trying to get some good picks, and when they saw the pace that I had of growing they knew I wasn't going to win anything with them, and with Ottawa I had a shot. We got into the finals, We fought hard but wasn't enough, I was happy of my first season though, I thought it was a good first season ever, but I had my eyes on the next one, this one, in this season I'm currently standing at #7 in points, #3 in assists and #2 in defenseman, I think if I keep getting consistently points I will have a shot for the MVP, but there is still a long way to go, and lots of rivals to beat still, I have already reached the cap of this league, but I will still keep earning TPE for when I get called up for the majors.

Now let's have a look at my performance through this two seasons:

I was at first at the top of the Yukon's rebuilding program, getting lot's of ice time and there for contributing on lot's of the points that were made, when I got transfered to Ottawa I wasn't playing at the first line at the beggining, and I struggled at the beggining as I hadn't all the chemistry with my new teammates, at the end of the season I started to put some decent points up the board, but nowhere near what I was doing in Yukon, to be fair my build wasn't in a great shape at the time being. Last season I ended up with a total of 54 points. As far as this season I'm up to 56 points, so a total of 110 points on a season and half. Although adding the playoffs that I played with Ottawa you have to add 15 more, this equals 125 points

GOALS

I have never a goalscoring defender, I was never the one to finish the job, I have always been the guy who passed the puck and tried to put in a good spot the ones who had to make the goals. Last season I ended up with a total of 11 goals, this season I have added 6 goals, so a total of 17 goals, not really a strenght of mine. On the playoffs with Ottawa I scored 3 more goals

Assists

As I said earlier I have always been the passing guy, I was the one who passed the puck to the goalscorers on the team, that was my main role on both teams and at the end of the regular season last season I had a total of 43 assists, not awful for a rookie but lot's of work to be done, on the offseason I got 12 more, so a total of 55 assists, and this season I'm on my way of breaking that as as far as this season I have a total of 50 assits and more in the way.

+/-

On my first season the plus minus I got was horrible, I knew it was going to be that way as with Yukon we weren't trying to achieve anything, so we lost lots of games and that affected my +/- by having a -20, on the offseason and with Ottawa changed a fair bit as on the offseason I had a 0 plus minus, which isn't great but isn't bad either and as far as this season goes I have a good plus minus of +19.

PIM

This stat is always a tough one to have, you don't want to spend lot's of time in the penalty box as that isn't either good for you or for your team, my first season I was a "trouble maker" I spent lots of time in the penalty box, I spent on the regular season a total of 121 minutes on the penalty box, on the offseason I spent just 24, I knew that was something I had to work on, I needed to get the amount of penalties down and I've been doing ok this half of the season spending only 26 minutes, not great but not bad either.

HITS/SHOTS BLOCKED

I consider this a very important stat for a defenceman, and this also determines a bit of how much you want to give for your team, last season I knew I didn't have the ability to be on the top of the league so I just gave it everything I had, I ended up with a total of 150 hits, that made me feel proud of myself, I got to demonstrate that I was good enough to be fighting in this league and that I had the strength to make people fall, although it seems as if this season, now that I'm at the top on attributes I haven't been demostrating that much, I am ad of this day only with 50 hits, which is very dissapointing and a number I hope to get up as soon as possible. I think the same thing for shots blocked, is where you put your body on the line for the team, last year I was at the top on this stat, I ended up with 122 shots blocked, but this season I'm only at 48, which bothers me deeply.

GAME WINNING AND POWERPLAY GOALS

As I've said I'm not much of a scorer but when I make goals I make them count, last year fo 11 I had 1 game winning goal on the regular season and 1 in the playoffs which I value deeply as we got into the semifinals because of this goal, and this season I'm on my way of doing the same thing, got already two game winning goals under my belt, hope I can increase that number. As of powerplay goals are also important as you have to be there to make the oportunity of having one extra man count, I had a total of 7 powerplay goals, it's much easier when you have that kind of superiority, and this year I already have 4 so, quite happy about this one

This has been my re-cap of my 100 games, I'm very excited for what is yet to come, it has been a fun 100 games and I hope that there are going to be lots and lots more to come, hope I get into the VHL and show everyone what I'm all about, thanks to the Yukon Rush and to the Ottawa Lynx for everything they taught me

See you guys around

Word count: 1176

Claiming for 2 weeks

Review: This is a very insightful article about your players tenure in the VHLM. There are some grammar issues throughout that need to be looked over. I understand English isn’t your first language so you actually did a great job because I can understand it all clearly. As you continue writing definitely try to take some extra time to work our grammar issues and don’t be afraid to ask someone to help! Rating: 7.2/10