Town of Salem #2 - Sign Up

Gustav

VOTE HERE  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which evil faction would you like to see in this game?

• Mafia
    • Coven
    • Doesn't matter

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2020 at 10:00 PM

Hello and welcome to our SECOND VHL Town of Salem game. I start this with the hope that everyone (myself included) is more acquainted with the game this time around and that those of us who didn't know what was going on before will find a second try to be a more enjoyable experience.

A rule list on our forum may be found here.

The Town of Salem Wiki, for additional information, may be found here.

A Buff Beav pic may be found here.

Go vote on which evil faction you'd prefer to see in this game up top, and sign up below!

Important things to consider, and be reminded of, before this game starts:

What's changed:

-The winners of the previous game, should they sign up here, may request a role to play in this game, with a 50% chance of receiving said role. The vampires won our first game, so this privilege will be extended to @Enorama, @omgitshim, @Rayzor_7, @pennypenny, and @Nykonax, should they choose to participate in this game. DM me with the role you'd like, or don't if you don't care which role you get. As, last game, I also slightly screwed up the role of Trapper, I am extending this privilege to @Josh for this game as well.

-Last game, I put a 50-word limit on last wills. This limit has been removed.

-We will begin this game Monday night with an extended Day 1 phase. Day 1 will last 24 hours, until Tuesday night.

What hasn't:

-Stay on top of your night actions, people! Even if you're not planning on doing anything on one night in particular, tell me that you're not doing anything so I know you aren't just not paying attention. If two nights in a row go by without participation in the public thread or submission of a night action, I will (after sending an activity warning after one night) swing the Mighty Gustav Hammer of Justice and you will be modkilled, no matter what your role is.

-Also, stay on top of your last wills! Many people simply didn't have one last game when they certainly could have. No punishment for not having a will, just something to keep in mind.

-I can answer questions about rules and game mechanics, but only if asked directly. If people start doing something stupid because they think the rules say something when they actually don't, I will not intervene. If you want an official check on the rules, ping me or shoot me a DM.

-Due to my own inability to post things at the exact times that I need to, I should reinforce that the changes between day and night phases come, officially, whenever I make the post. Consider the start of the day phase, in general, 9:00 AM (though I'm almost never awake by then), and consider the start of the night phase, in general, 9:00 PM (and I should be fairly on top of those, at least). I'll try to let people know when times will be shifted around, but probably won't always do so. Just use common sense and don't panic--I'll get things up when I get them up.

-Also, finally, all players should make an effort to be online at the start of the night phase, as Jailor communications happen during the night phase. It's simply unfair to ask the Jailor to make an informed decision on the fate of their prisoner when said prisoner has already checked out for the night. Of course, I get that time zones are weird for some of us and real life takes priority over the game, but if you are, within reason, able to check in around that time, please do so.

SIGN-UPS CLOSE MONDAY! Exact time unknown, but they'll close whenever I make a post saying they've closed in this thread.

List of those signed up:

Spoiler

1. Rayzor_7

2. McWolf

3. a_Ferk

4. solas

5. Doomsday

6. DoktorFunk

7. ContinentalCup036 (eaglesfan036)

8. jhatty8

9. omgitshim

10. Mike

11. Enorama

12. Nykonax

13. Spartan

14. pennypenny

15. Berocka

16. Mr_Hatter

17. Ricer13

18. Devise

19. Proto

Edited by GustavMattias

Just now, ContinentalCup036 said:

I definitely want in! And I personally think coven is stupid and mafia is way better. Thanks for running this

Well I think you're wrong and coven is way better ?

I barely know what mafia can do no ready to try yet another faction voting mafia.  Also I'm pretty sure we decided I won.  2 vamps show up to me in the day haha everyone knows vamps cant go out in the sun.