OTT GM Hired + SURPRISE GM Hiring! **

Banackock

breaking news trinity GIFb

First, with the news of the SBA affiliation changes, @Poptart notified me that unfortunately, they'd have to step away from the role of managing the Las Vegas Aces. We've enjoyed you in the VHLM GM section and we'll miss having you around. This stepping down is an unfortunate one for us. However, with that being said, a replacement must be named. During the process of hiring an Ottawa Lynx GM, we we've also hand picked someone for the LVA role... So without further delay, let's get to the OTTAWA LYNX job first! H'es a great guy that I have a lot of history with. Someone that DA mentioned and I 100% agree with. His VHL work, and site and LR presence has been awesome. All of this will have a good effect on OTT...

Clap your hands for..

heath ledger joker GIF

Spoiler

NEXT.. The Las Vegas Aces JOB! 

This guy is okay. Sometimes he's funny. Some might think he deserves the job. Some might not. Either way, clap your hands for him... or don't.

(The above is how I visioned @Victor writing it - mimicking my HoF speech Sorry, to the new GM. You did not deserve this ;) ). 

hyped crowd GIF by State Champs

Spoiler

Thank you to everyone who applied. Good luck new GM's. :) 

@VHLM Commissioner

14 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

I think half the league already knows how I'm going to comment on this one so I'll just leave this here:

9RjQAeJ.jpg

Your assistant GM didn’t even know how to do lines during the World Cup... so remind me again what that exactly was? ?

13 hours ago, Victor said:

I think I'll start editing the HOF induction post for every time you bring it up and take out something good every time. So by the end it'll just be me calling you a dick.

I haven't been following the story line much but that is some funny shit right there.