Post Draft S70 Class Live Ranking

rjfryman

23 minutes ago, rjfryman said:
I believe this is the end of the road for this class. Hope it was well for everyone. 

Jaxx Hextall + 15 Odin Omdahl + 6

Total number of people who updated this week in this draft class: 2

I will be updating Hextall for the last time this week, so I expect one more update after I do so XD

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, ROOKIE745 said:

Well you can forget about one more update XD I thought forced retirement was next week. It was a good run with Hexy ^^

Yeah, retirements have to come before the other off season stuff otherwise it creates problems with things like depreciation.

18 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Yeah, retirements have to come before the other off season stuff otherwise it creates problems with things like depreciation.

Ah okay, I don't know of you noticed but Hextall finished just right under Matt Thompson in all time TPE XD

• Commissioner
59 minutes ago, ROOKIE745 said:

Ah okay, I don't know of you noticed but Hextall finished just right under Matt Thompson in all time TPE XD

Frankly I’m more amazed how high Thompson is.

It was a pleasure, guys. I believe it's been roughly 568 days since I created, and there have been ups and downs, but we all made it to the end. Best of luck on your next players! I'll be taking a break for a season, so I might take a little longer to compete against you once again.