Mid season thoughts

Steve

With the season at the halfway mark, one thing is very clear. Seattle is finding ways to win. It seems that most of the team has developed  really good chemistry and it is paying off. After what I consider a horrible start of the season, it looks a bit brighter heading to the end.

It is unclear what some of the other teams are doing. A couple of teams that you would expect to be near the top are just not getting the results. We, at Seattle, are very familiar with this issue. Best advice is don't be on Simon T's shit list.

I am very excited for the league as we make changes and try to improve the quality of life for everyone. I think there could be more changes to come that could potentially improve the league even further. You just never know what is going to happen in this league.

Looking ahead, the playoffs are almost in sight. While it is still early and I expect a few teams to get on a run before the season ends, I feel good about Seattle and the direction we are being lead. It's a team effort and our team is 100 percent committed to winning. One game at a time, we work to win.

Stay safe and wash your hands.